Atmosphere on Jimmy Kimmel Live Jan 23

ElleGenie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mackmode

anyone thats put in as much work as atmosphere has done deserves some shine. i've seen them touring here for years and they always got mad energy.

Word, Atmosphere tours hard. I got a lot of respect for Mr DIbbs and Slug for touring so hard and so long. They deserve it. I can't wait to see Mr Dibbs on tv!

So what's the deal...I'm looking at my cable

guide right now and for the 23rd it says The

Thrills performed.. I missed it, wanted to check

it out... What's the deal?

I know this is a stupid question.. but I don't

know shit... Dibbs isn't DIBS, is he? Seeking?

(thinking prolly not... but... hell, lots of

affiliation there... color me curious)

Originally posted by hufrok

haha word the fuck up to sean and jay and dibbs, all you haters talking he fell off after overcast need to check yourself, you may not enjoy the music, but he did fall from fall off, internet heads these days jumping on the anti-mainstream bandwagon because they can't sell a damn tape.

go to work sluts. and appreciate the cock.

his name is brad.

i mean...if you're gonna go the whole 'name dropping' route, might as well do it to the hilt.

Saw it, too bad they played songs I really hated. Havent been feeling them at all lately, but i watched it anyway. I was curious. Props to them for getting on tv in my lifetime. Never ever thought that would happen. I always thought Slug would get his head frozen or something, and they'd finally blow up in the year 2507, or something. Good for them. After I went to sleep I had a horrible nightmare that I turned on the tv and they were on every channel, playing the same damn song. Maybe it wasnt a dream, but a premonition. Ewww.

Oh, Jimmy Kimmel Live sucks, they need to cancel that boring garbage.

edit: MAN, the top of page two!? That always happens to me. I dont know why, but I dont like it.

yeah if you also didnt know i was watching mtv the other day. and there was an ad for hot new artists to look for in the future.. they were showing video clips of a bunch of horrible indie and stupid rappers and then comes on atmosphere with his new video for mtv. i thought that was fucking nice kid rad.

i guess murs was the hype man..

its real hiphop to have a hypeman..

like.. splifstar or whoever that is.. for busta rhymes..

i saw their video off the interweb..

it was pretty horrible.. and boring..

"i mean who wants to see that uglymotherfucker yapping?"

when is oddjobs going to put out another album.. jesus..

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Al Green

its real hiphop to have a hypeman..

like.. splifstar or whoever that is.. for busta rhymes..

Hahahaha, yeah, like when we caught him playing Spring Fling... dude couldn't put on a good show even with his little helper monkey friend.

Archived