=+= J's Mega-awesome-thread =+= "The Plan" =+=

Guest j

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bute

i deepfried some chips and left the oil on the stove while i ate them in another room. i heard it burst into flames and ran in to the kitchen to find the entire stove and the area around it in flames. i put water on i then realised that wouldnt work because it was oil burning. so i grabbed a rug off the floor of another room and threw it over the pot then wrapped it up and took it outside and threw it on the grass (my hands got burnt like motherfuckers). by this time the top meter or so of the room was filled with smoke. i went back in and used another rug to smother the rest of the oil still burning. the fire had spread to the exhaust fan and cupboards above the stove so i got the outside garden hose and ran it inside and sprayed all that down. i then realised it was in the roof so i told my sister who kind of stressed out at first to call the fire brigade. i jumped up onto the roof and then one of my neighbours came to help. i got him to pass one of the garden hose up to me on the roof and he took the other one inside to make sure it didnt flare up again. up on the roof i jammed the hose into the flew (where the exhaust fan comes out on the roof) and sprayed all inside there while i ripped of the roof tiles around it where the fire had spread into the roof. i then ripped the flew right out and sprayed everything down with the garden hose. just as i got everything out the fire brigade rolled up. most of the kitchen is fucked and a section of inside the room needs to be replaced.

holy shit bute, your a fuckin' champ, good work bro.

Man, I really don't read the stickies... but I've read the first post on this thread, and I have to say that it's good work. Way to "bring the funk" (although I always thought of funk as stink).... anyhow. Excellent work. Just hearing someone else say how they should be a better person is inspiration enough for me.

J IS MEGA AWESOMENESS!

i ALWAYS go right by the stickies

and guess ive been going right by this one for a week or so

i must say im glad i saw the user name that started it and clicked

this thread rocks

lex dimes and frogs like whoa

since this thread is for self improvement and all

id really REALLY love to learn how to dance

not so much in the classical sense

but so that if i go to a club i dont look like a fool

cause the only dance im good at is the white boy shuffle

and well, it really doesnt get the ladies going

:(

Well I have to admit, it took me awhile before I actually tried the frog.. did it last night and it wasn't as impossible as I thought it would be. It's still pretty hard though!

I'll be doing it again tonight for sure.

Originally posted by j

it wasn't as impossible as I thought it would be. It's still pretty hard though!

it took me a few tries to do it without incident

1st try: remembered tesseracts post and fell on my face laughing

2nd try: farted

3rd try: got up for about 2 seconds

4th try: fell forward and left only to nail my head on my toolbox

5th try: got up for a few seconds

ill go try more now

Originally posted by When

... that if i go to a club i dont look like a fool

cause the only dance im good at is the white boy shuffle

and well, it really doesnt get the ladies going

:(

Im with you on that one...I can only pull off the hipster head nod to the beat, scratch your chin/beard once in a while thang for so long.

as for the frogs things, Im pissed now cause I dont have anything handy to try to suspend myself on (those bars...) and im seriously considering buying some.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^You don't need bars at all... they're there because those were the only pictures I found. Doing it right on the floor is actually much better.

Anyone besides Chupacabreezy up to tucked planche level yet?

Guest im not witty

ive got half ass tucked planches going on. and my pecs and shoulders are aching today thanks to lex dimes exhaustion workout. lets hear the rest of the planche training at you nearest convenience.

and honestly, about the dancing thing. i can dance very well, little bit of it all, breaks, electro, jiggy club, dirth south, drum and bass, just gimme a persistant beat.....

but theres not really anything i can type in here ala step by step instruction thats going to help anybody get better at dancing. thats one of those things, that you either got or you dont. obviously you can be helped, for at one time, i would never have considered myself a dancer, until a nice asian girl showed me a thing or two about pop locking and all that shit.

but again, you need one on one help, i dont think you can READ and learn how to dance. unless its the waltz or some shit that has steps set in stone.

I got the pushup thing down to a science almost... how do you up the ante on that? Starting from 11? Shit makes the total count go from 55 to 66, which could be brutal.

mams,

do them slower, and more controlled.

do them with your feet up on a chair, so your body is slanted downward.

do them on your knuckles

do them on your finger tips.

do them with your arms further out

do them with your arms right next to your body, with your hands slightely towards your waist, so more of the strain goes to your triceps.

i'll try and get in touch with lex-dimes and see what his 'official' second step is.

I think I'm gonna do the slanted thing... that works the upper part of the pecs, where I'm the most scrawny. Fuck the knuckle pushups, those hurt a shitload, I'm not messing with those... for triceps I do tucked planche pushups (which by the way, are part of the next step in the planche training), they're pretty tough.

All I want is decent pecs. I'm so flat chested it's not even funny. Everything else I'm very comfortable with.

im not witty: Focus on getting a decent tucked planche for 6-8 seconds. Until you got that on lock there's really no point in me posting the next step.

^Oh shit, that's right, diamond pushups!! Pushups while forming a diamond with the thumbs and index fingers on each hand... I remember trying those out and nearly destroying myself, they work the shit out of you. Good call...

Guest Pilau Hands

i forgot about this. good to see people are seeing it through

i've been eating lots of pizza hahah.

i'm in a good place emotionally though ;)

it was inevitable

tonite me and my friends did lex dimes

while drinking

every time instead of breathing you take that many chugs of your beer or drink

afterr a few sets

most everyone was fucked up

then we headed off to the bar

i forgot about that diamond hand position too.

shit's no joke.

try them one handed mams. if you can do 4 of them, you're more of a man than i am.

when,

that's great. i'm sure lex would be well pleased to know he was getting people hammered while simultaniously gettin swole.

Archived