=+= J's Mega-awesome-thread =+= "The Plan" =+=

Guest j

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mams...if you're going to slowly step by step be dropping this knowledge, any chance you'd be willing to hit me up on aim/email. I used to breakdance quite a bit and still fuck around every once in awhile( i need to start again, i'm out of shape), and i used to be able to half way decent tuck planch and i could sometimes hold them for like 2 seconds but never more then that. I'd love to see your tips especially if you learned from someone as amazing at planches as kujo cuz i could definitely go for getting back in shape. If you plan to drop this knowledge anytime soon, disregard this post and i will gladly just wait for the additions.

Originally posted by j

Talked to some people about racquetball.. turns out there's a league/tournament going on in our department.. several of the people signed up have never even played racquetball before. Man, did I luck out or what?

Nice. I hope that and all the other stuff you plan on doing work out good. Just remember, try to play with people who are better than you. Maybe not way way better, but as long as they are at a higher level. Good luck!

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Okay, I can balance myself for about 10-15 seconds at a time now.

that is simply because, you sir, are already 90% ninja.

I will try some at karate tonight.

I usually just do a basic handstand next to a wall with my belly

facing siad wall, then walk my hand out a little bit untill I'm really

holding myself in position with my back and shoulders. Then I fall and bruise face.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Man, 12oz is fuckin scary...after i saw this flick is had a mental picture of random 12ozers all around the world trying to balance in that frog stance and slaming their faces to the floor....hahaha, if you were as drunk as i am you'd be amused aswell

i'd like to say thanks for making this thread J. your friend tue skinny just got some motivation to stop doing drugs and get his life in order. ive gona almost 2 weeks now straight from any narcotics and all that stuff. now getting myself on the same plan somewhat.

J viva la resistance

holler at me on aim. eynay6.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yo Chupanigz, I totally remember you doing some breakin... I think one of your first threads had pictures of you doing some stuff. Right? Anyways, I was actually gonna start right from the tucked planche, but I realized that might be a tough starting point for people not accustomed to being on the floor on their hands. So yeah, if from the tucked planche and onwards you got extra tips, please do add!! I'll leave it at the frog stance for a few while I find pictures of tucked planches... if I can't find any, would you be willing to take a few digi action shots?

And Pooperz... check the first lesson again. Just for you baby.

Originally posted by seeking

no, he died from autoerotic asphyxiation.

kind of similar...but not.

guys, i have to admit something.... i'm honestly scared of water.

i can 'swim', or atleast i can make myself go in the general direction i want to, but im generally too scared to do it. if i cant touch the bottom, i dont go that far in.

when i was in rome last summer at the beach, on the grounds of nero's old castle, i 'swam' about 150 feet out to this little rocky island thing. ttboy an inkL swam otu with me. then they swam back to shore.

i was stuck.

i sat out on the rock for about an hour, till i realized the tide was going to go so low that i could simply walk back to shore, so i finally jumped in, and very nervously swam back to shore.

it was seriously a monumental moment for me.

so yeah, i hope that doesnt jepordize my team membership.

sorry to let you all down.

:(

seeks/in michigan, you are never more than a couple miles from a body of water. i forget the exact distance.

I have the same problem basically. I can swim reasonably well, but i don't trust my skills enough to get out somewhere with no possibility of being able to put my feet on the bottom or grab onto something for support. I also have a phobia about being in water where i can't see whats beneath me, but thats a different story.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Man, 12oz is fuckin scary...after i saw this flick is had a mental picture of random 12ozers all around the world trying to balance in that frog stance and slaming their faces to the floor....hahaha, if you were as drunk as i am you'd be amused aswell

haha, i thought the exact same thing this morning as i was trying to keep in balance and kept crashing on my side....

Wow, thanks for dropping the knowledge, mamerro.. I'm going to have to print this out and give it a go tonight.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> Loving that pic too! http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~kidblount/kb.gif'>

Originally posted by dr.testical

i'd like to say thanks for making this thread J. your friend tue skinny just got some motivation to stop doing drugs and get his life in order. ive gona almost 2 weeks now straight from any narcotics and all that stuff. now getting myself on the same plan somewhat.

Damn, I thought that was you.. I'm really glad to hear that man. Hope you stick to your plan. I know all this positive response is motivating me to keep to mine.

I'm hoping that this encourages even more 12ozers to go do the same or accomplish other goals you might be putting off. From the initial response, it seems it has already.

Guest BROWNer

yea, my manbombs are kinda sore

from the pushup thing and plancheszsz.

the planche thing is pretty fun..i had

a whole posse of people trying it out with me.

at one point i stood up to survey the situation

and realized how ridiculous everyone looked

with their asses up in the air hopelessly trying to

maintain balance and had myself a good chuckle.

thanks for droppin' the science god son yo.

back from european vacation

haha, i just woke up from a jetlag hangover to see this awesome thread. kidblount, manbomsz, exercise plans, tesseractingup, swimming one piece jams. let me catch my breath after i go do the lex-dimmy pushup workout.

back in the usa.

taers/i've been everywhere

Originally posted by Hoblow

i don't trust my skills enough to get out somewhere with no possibility of being able to put my feet on the bottom or grab onto something for support. I also have a phobia about being in water where i can't see whats beneath me, but thats a different story.

straight up, thats my problem. i CAN swim, it's not that, it's the fear of being eaten by a giant fucking sea monster that keeps me on the beach.

think im kidding.

sea monsters are no joke.

ill be trying the planche steeze tonight.

just did the lex dimmy push up plan

and i finished without incident, but i noticed two things.

1. it takes longer than i thought it would (mostly breathing)

2. my man booberz now throb more than i thought they would

i need to trim down to get back on the bike, but the sub-zero temps are bringing out the pussy in me. plus i just got back from eating killer breads and cheeses in france.

BROWNAH! what's up buddy. and what up TEAM NERD!?

i have some funk nuggets for you...

PMB, walked that same staircase at montmarte a couple of days ago... it has a few new tags on the railing though... ;)

mammero whats to good word son. its tue. you still at the video store location? went by a few times but yet to see any lights on and havent bothered with that asian since the tue bike seat incident. holler at me. i got myself a job at a liqour store so we should kick it if your still around. liqour for all!

Archived