Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
virus

repping from the 972 region

wow virs wherever did you coome up with that character.. its so original.

and those extensions on the piece ontop of clouds. wow howd you ever come up with that virus. your my favvy favvy favoriiiiitee.

biter

sofer go suck donky dick i cant do charechters so fuck you ... we are not all as gifted as you you "non biting" king i can call you out on tons of shit i just cant find your flicks

you should always make your own characters because of all the above,

even it is a really really simple one.....at least it will be yours.:idea:

i think they look nice virs, especially the very simple ones, keep doing what you do just keep practicin and if you know your not a biter then ignore those people, there's just gonna be a bunch of wack comments on your thread if you keep responding to haters , so just ignore haters get as much help as you can get... you shoulda posted in the first thread you made but keep it up

peace.. sent

you are an idiot, that joke was lame, and sterotyping people from the middle east, trying to tie them to events that happened by other people is ignorant.

Originally posted by KiSe

you are an idiot, that joke was lame, and sterotyping people from the middle east, trying to tie them to events that happened by other people is ignorant.

word

ur simple shit kills all ur wild stuff, the extensions are just horrible..sgh.jpg

the top one has the most potential, im likin that one the most, just lost the side extention or cut'r down, but thats good..keep it strait lettered man

i dont want to sound like a dick, but dont you get bored when you just copy other writers stuff?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this