repping from the 972 region

virus

Originally posted by virsoner

wut do you mean ?!

how can i get bored?

and besides the only thing i copied was the charecter cuz i cant do b- boys .... but after all every un talnted writer ( un talnted= cant do charecters) bites charecters like cartoons and shit ... and like bode and shit so just look at it like i copied a cartoon and dont give me beef on it

i agree with kilo above there.

I wanted to share my thought on your above comment. B-Boy is a breaker, and not much more than that (someone correct me if im wrong) .... its funny cuz if i go back to my first few black books i wrote all this shit about B-Boying next to my characters if i put them in shell toes and kangols when i had no clue what it was to be a B-Boy. its easy to call the old school characters B-Boys cuz they look like it .. but in all reality its just a character. my two cents.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i know but....

mostly they were based on the actuall ppl from the 80's era with wide ending jeans taxi drivers hats and alot of gold on them and most b- boys used to dress like that so the charecters got the stigma of beeing called a b-boy

to me it looks the same.

it looks to me that your adding of the arrows makes your piece way to unbalenced. the simple stuff is ebtter like the bar letters, but i dont know spacing looks weird on some.. do you have real life mentors? or just eMentors?? if you only have eMentors i suggest you get some real life scrillas up on hurrrrr

Originally posted by virsoner

wut do you mean ?!

how can i get bored?

and besides the only thing i copied was the charecter cuz i cant do b- boys .... but after all every un talnted writer ( un talnted= cant do charecters) bites charecters like cartoons and shit ... and like bode and shit so just look at it like i copied a cartoon and dont give me beef on it

im not trying to talk shit on you, but personally, i love the feeling of doing something that came from my head. virs, your getting better, now its time to branch out and find your own style...peace:D

Archived