the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks viper, redish pink sunset with clouds morphing into one-line throws on top, with a lime peelish green sky over a book graveyard on bottom with the banners coming down on either side framing the graveyard...i cant help but notice the obvious mistakes in the piece however, the book seam caused my placement for the K to throw off the structure for the rest of the piece, way to much filler on the second E and the flow was broken in the name of symmetry of the overall piece...i dont know if you guys are the same way, but when i look at my stuff all i see is the glaring mistakes. i refuse to use the same outline twice, and maybe i should play it safe a bit more and work some of my other, more comfortable styles, but this style challenges me the most. im not even close every time, maybe in 15 more years ill have it, also i have no idea why i just typed that much

Wait... NOVER does sticker exchanges by mail? Because I am totally down for that...

robotclone... no hate but that seems a little toy to me.

Like the extensions and whatnot don't make sense. Based on those two sketches, anyway...

neither are finished since i lost the book the other day

And definitely points i dont like on either of those sketches but whatever I hate 99.9% of the sketches I do after about 2 days of having finished them. Not sure what you're talking about with the extensiones not making sense though?

The top sketch looks like you stuck bits all over the piece at random. None of them really seem to enhance the piece.

Both of them have connections and extensions that make it impossible to see what

letters they are, and not in a good way.

I've seen people bury their shit in extensions to the point you can't see the letters and it still

comes off, but that class of writers is well above anything you or I could hope for.

I dunno... it's just my stupid opinion.