the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was hesitant to post that because "ite, its a 3d piece, totem doesn't own 3d outlines"

then i took a look at those notches on the edge and decided id at least post it up.

seriously, I'm not trying to pull anyones card or be a dick, but it popped into my head

even quicker than eido's pieces looking similar to Mad c's (again, not raggin) thats all.

if everyone disagrees, forget i mentioned it.

all 3D shit looks similar to me.

the thing with the 3D shit in my opinion is its either wack as fuck or just plain dope.

no half stepping with 3D.

dudes can get away with mediocre widstyles and mediocre simples, but a poorly painted (or sketched) 3D piece stands out like an eyesore to me.

understand that im not saying that poorly painted graffiti in general doesnt stand out, but a dude can get away with a few questionable extensions in a wildstyle piece, or not having supreme technical skill in a well painted simple, far easier than he can pass off wack 3D.

that being said, more traditional (wrong word i know) graffiti will always appeal more to me than than the 3D ish, but i respect those dudes hustle nonetheless.

nice piece as always, nove.

@yomommasaho totem2, daim and peeta are my fav' 3D writers even tho' i don't see my letter flow looking like his in that post .. but i do get a lot of my inspiration from them ever body gets theres from somewhere even totem2 + 3D is not my only style i fuck with

GUNDAM-2.jpg

white-gundam-exia-01.jpg

(just saying)

I actually wanted to do a bunch of color and b/g designs. But all I had at the time were those to bic pens. But the next two viper pieces I'll do will be fully colored, with characters, b/g, and all. I greatly appreciate all of the feed back everyone, and especially Viper for sparing the time for the exchange in the first place.