the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is it just me, or is calling a writer a "graffer" one of the gayest things one could ever do?

reminds me of a white kid with a fubu jersey tryna be relevant hard.

satire...

no hate man, at all, you know i got you.

but PLEASE work on your handstyle.

ill even draw one for you, theyre overshadowing your dope sketches bro.

i hate the fact that you put so much time into your work, and then slap that hand on it right at the end.

ive seen your script when you shout out your homies on some of your pieces, and it aint half bad.

go simple.

props all the same.

Always lurk this thread and dig it, company I work for it hosting a World wide sketch battle. You get some gear if you win

http://theblog.momentumarttech.com/2012/02/27/world-wide-sketch-battle.aspx good luck!

Sorry for the hating but

1. All contestants must like our Momentum Art Technologies Inc Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Momentum-ART-Technologies-INC/140062836031133

2. All images will be used to promote our company and also used in a video.

6. The words you will have to sketch is MOMENTUM ART.

....and all you stand the chance of winning is advertsing material for paint companies, a pen or some caps. Sorry man but those are some weak possibilities of payment for creating advertising material for your company.

Sorry for the hating but

1. All contestants must like our Momentum Art Technologies Inc Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Momentum-ART-Technologies-INC/140062836031133

2. All images will be used to promote our company and also used in a video.

6. The words you will have to sketch is MOMENTUM ART.

....and all you stand the chance of winning is advertsing material for paint companies, a pen or some caps. Sorry man but those are some weak possibilities of payment for creating advertising material for your company.

No hate taken at all homie. it;s all constructive. We don't got a lot of funds so were giving away what we can. While still being ale to produce something out of it. Like it says. It's the first ever that we've done, we hope to offer more with each one. Really it ain't that hard to understand, you all sketch, might as well win something for doing something relatively easy for most of you.

I got 2 false negs for posting this. It's pretty amusing that people are actually getting worked up over it. if you don't dig it don't do it. Someone if gonna win regardless.