the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lollerscooters really? your a fucking idiot.

Also very bad bite call out whoop dee doo he used a face its the end of the fucking world.

old

Ha, you should probably get angry about it, mate. and BTW, it's spelled 'you're', but best of luck with English class anyway.

Apologies for insulting your wife's sketch of an 'E-face' that is pretty much an exact replica of Rime's 'E-face'. Hope it didn't upset you too much.

lolerscooter.

Ha, you should probably get angry about it, mate. and BTW, it's spelled 'you're', but best of luck with English class anyway.

Apologies for insulting your wife's sketch of an 'E-face' that is pretty much an exact replica of Rime's 'E-face'. Hope it didn't upset you too much.

lolerscooter.

ohhhh so now we're correcting peoples shitty typing huh? well you're a fuckin FAGGOT. FUCK YOU!!!

[disclaimer: I'm kidding]

That's awesome Perts.

Any of you guys use Rapidographs? I have a .03 and a .05, curious what inks you guys use. I've got some old airbrush ink(createx) but it appears to be too thick. I've used the standard "made for" rapidograph ink but I'm not a big fan, I've heard tale of using calligraphy ink as well as various airbrush inks. Thoughts?

Perts and mek how dare you post them to make everyone else look bad haha. seems everytime i come on here theres always atleast 1 piece that catches my eye. guuuuuddd shitttt.

Check out my facebook page if you get time. Much appreciated

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eido1-Graffiti/314394515242344

Decided to enter the tactical styles battle on youtube. its for reppin your country, so if there is any uk, enter it, so we can win, even though there is no prize would still be good to see uk no.1

336dbb11.jpg