the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just finished Tesk~I was going to leave it alone too

ADVAN

photo6-1.jpg

After I had colored halfway through it I thought," Is it there any point to finishing it? It's just going to be the same ol' shit(Color combo/style) just colored all the way through". Maybe I get bored easily. Anyone else have that thought?

This shit has so much flavor man. I like how the red is the only color but it still has so much power. props

I really hate calling out for bites but RISK (MSK/AWR) is one of my favorites and anyone familiar with his work doesnt need me to post a picture to know that that first "Bisho" Joint is a carbon copy of risks generic letters. C'mon man. A few of the outlines after that have potential so I don't see why you would take it upon yourself to copy something so recognizable...

and also i am a big fan of the msk crew i cant even beleive im being labeled a biter haha it kinda pisses me off cuz i drew that shit strait from my head i wouldnt bite any ones work and i wouldnt post a million other pictures that i drew and then one that looks shitty and u guys say its bitten c'mon noww

I'm not saying you're biting, I am saying I see similarities http://riskrock.com/blog/ ... Someones style will more than likely look like someone else's, especially when they are looking for their own. Inspiration comes from multiple people so something you draw might look like a little something of what you have seen. Even if you didn't mean for it to look like Risk just admit it does. That being said, I like the variety of your stuff, I see your trying multiple things and it's cool to see.