the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm wanting to do some experimenting with this kind of blue/red light technique but this is the only image of it that I can pull to check out the dynamics and physics of the tech. Anyone know if it has a name so I can look it up, read about it and give it a try?

PS, sorry for the Obama pic...

obamahopeposter.jpg

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/

somebody showed me this website a while ago but there you could do the same obama color scheme and what not..

anyway i havent posted up here in a minute been tryin to handle some shit..

but heres a sketch i just did for a homegirl of mine from work im bout to color it soon..

her names jayna.. and i feel like the n came out really retarded lookin but fuuuck it...

wp000146.jpg

nothing wrong with the toy thread, everyone's got to start somewhere. my letters are weaker than my characters so i don't post up. take the criticism and quit being a punk

nothing wrong with the toy thread, everyone's got to start somewhere. my letters are weaker than my characters so i don't post up. take the criticism and quit being a punk

The toy thread these days is lame, nobody with any skill is throwing out crits, it's just a circlejerk of toys with no progress, bumping each others lame 'grafbomz'

There definitely needs to be some restoring of order over there before it's worth looking at, nevermind posting up in.

True. Not too hard to too hard to do tho. It has always been my weak spot, I can't seem to match the letters, I progress as I go. Same thing with everything else not just graffiti.

yea i struggle a bit with that too...on this sketch i wrote DOSEM which is what im writing now ive been bouncing between tags lately because the tag i previously had was taken by some one else...tried matching the D and the M on this one.

IMAG0141.jpg