the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The past few pages have been saddening with the exception of a few you know who you are. Haterade bitches suck my dick toy fags trolololol. Fucking shameful cunts how the fuck is basic letter structure that fucking hard it seriously just blows my fucking mind how these little hip bastards can fail at the most basic points of not just graff but art. Christ I have no hope in humanity.. I'm out.

there really are no rules in letter structure no more,, letters can go this way and that way in this day and age anything goes,, after all i have seen i personally dont care no more... the main thing is keep on writing and eventually your style will grow into something good nobody ever starts off on top

okay so...add more arrows and hard edges and recycled style and don't do simples... got it.

Are you kidding me?

Ok, straight up it's ugly, dude. Your letter structure has no funk to it all. There is zero balance, look at the upright bar of the T and compare it to the bars in the W. The curvy bits on the T and L are simply ugly and badly executed. The arrow on the T couldn't be any less innovative or more predictable and formulaic. There is no care taken with the drips and they look like a kid's doodle, not something smooth and refined.

Bottom line to me is that you've drawn something that looks like graffiti but your lack of funk, balance, basic letter structure and cleanness makes it toy and something reminiscent of a 13 year old doodling in class.

Compare it to stuff like Satire, Monestar, Alts, Perts, Meks, Pesk etc. and tell me you think it stacks up. IF you can succeed in doing that I'd suggest that you simply don't get it.

Are you kidding me?

Ok, straight up it's ugly, dude. Your letter structure has no funk to it all. There is zero balance, look at the upright bar of the T and compare it to the bars in the W. The curvy bits on the T and L are simply ugly and badly executed. The arrow on the T couldn't be any less innovative or more predictable and formulaic. There is no care taken with the drips and they look like a kid's doodle, not something smooth and refined.

Bottom line to me is that you've drawn something that looks like graffiti but your lack of funk, balance, basic letter structure and cleanness makes it toy and something reminiscent of a 13 year old doodling in class.

Compare it to stuff like Satire, Monestar, Alts, Perts, Meks, Pesk etc. and tell me you think it stacks up. IF you can succeed in doing that I'd suggest that you simply don't get it.

first of all yes i am in fact kidding you. even though the statement wasn't directed at you feel free to take the reigns of dickriding a bunch of dudes that bite styles. i guess thats how you learn right?

aside from that i must of misread the title of the thread. i didnt know it was only for various wildstyles and abstract shit. i thought you post sketches and you may or may not receive criticism, but i was told to go to the toy thread where kids can't even draw a throw up.

i appreciate the breakdown on my structure that is all i was looking for initially.

by the way i was always under the impression that a sketch was similar to a doodle. if you honestly think alot of these sketches are tight then i suggest you turn off the computer wipe the shit out of your eyes take a look outside because most of this shit is wack.

the difference between you and i is you need structure and balance i dont. i'm a vandal and i just like to paint. if you ever get a chance hit the streets instead of a chill spot. i promise you'll get a kick out of it fashionista.