the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Phenom: no hate... I look at your stuff and I think it would be better if you didn't try to work it over in the computer. I think you're blowing the sketches up a bit and that makes the lines look shakier then they probably really are. It's just some feedback. No hate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
phenom as guy called out everyone in theis thread id say anybody who wants to teach him a lesson should get in on this.

personally, i could give a fuck about this whole battle shit.

i made a similar statement to pesk a year ago, and got much the same response as he gave you.

dude got pissed off and went on a hate rampage simply because i said that the response to his sketching would be alot less favourable if the letters werent hidden behind crazy coloring schemes.

and thats not hate.

i can totally appreciate that dude has a formula and is sticking to it.

he is phenomenal with markers, ill give him that.

but someone said it, i forget who exactly...

this is 2010.

progression is where its at.

that shit mighta flew in the 80's, 90's even, but it doesnt fly now.

if we let graffiti stagnate, it becomes weak, wack even.

people need to be pushing personal boundaries, which in turn gives incentive to those younger bucks to step their game up.

i can relate to pesk in that his shit is getting attacked, and he feels the need to compensate by hurling insults and challenges at whoever.

what i cannot understand, though, is how someone who is supposedly from the "oldschool" can be so closed-minded and childish over some peoples personal preference.

thats toy mentality, i dont give a fuck who you are.

do the battle with no color.

ive got my money on note.

fuckit do it with color and judge it on letters alone.

my hope is that this pushes pesk, and everyone else involved, to step out of their comfort zones, and come up with some new shit.

isnt that what these internet graffiti forums are supposed to achieve?

sorry for typing an essay.

feel free to turn your hate towards me now haha.

where's the rule book that says letter structure is more important than color scheme? and where is the rule that says new school is better? pesk is dead on and burns a great deal of this thread. and was defending himself when a young gun called his work shit. all y'all would have done the same. this mob mentality is laughable.

where's the rule book that says letter structure is more important than color scheme?

letter structure is ALWAYS more important than color schemes. ALWAYS. now that statement isn't targeted at anyone... its just a fact. a piece should look just as dope in b&w as it does in color. if there's any lesson that people learn it should be that. without letter structure you're nothing. some people hide behind flashy color schemes to make up for the short comings of their letters and that's not the way to do it. but thats just my two cents...

"bunch of "sir..please correct you're phrase.

and arest not liking the 's' but as always solid work.

and jamak i know what you're saying but come on the trackside london style is in no way euro style straight bars and thick lines ...a lot of kids are gravitating towards the euro style instead of deceloping londons style wich is quite a shame in my opinion.

also im down for this battle when ever pesk gets back on the library computers.

yo u mother fuckers are crazy up in this bitch...at the end of the day i stay posting heat...never flapped...about how poor some of ya colors were or letters....i fuck with some dudes in here and encourage for dudes to keep rocking...but call my ish garbage...is hularious or tellig me how to evolve this aint a race i do what i do and u do what u do... and what i do i do well obviously......i got some wild style stuff i got some regaular letters some semi wild ect ...i aint the best at letters but my statement stands ill burn alot of mother fuckers in here with my styleeee.... ight if not 80 percent of the dudes...ill def burn the ones who are telling me how to evolve and calling my ish garbage...and say werd your another little cock smoker who always got shit to say but are terrible at graff....now a mek gives me advice or says yo ya shits garbage i might have to question my shit...cause hes nasty but u ...come on ...lol dudes are funny...at the end of the day.i can give a fuck about anyone is this room on a real level this is entertainment for me..nothing more...i respect opions if iven the right way....but as far as books homie i got heat for days some of the best nyc wrtiers in my books burners...not tags....so hold ya tounge when u speaking to the kidd...i always got respect for others respect my ish if not take me out its all love dudes is all serious and shit mad funny...and grab a a towel for the sweat....and post not another werd on this matter...black and white... colors... bic pen lets go....