the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YA RIGHT JAY DUDES ARE TIGHT...ITS ALL LOVE...STOP BITCHING AND RIDINJG MY DICK AND POST I LOVE ATTETION BUT COME ON POST MAN STOP FLAPPING...TELLING JAMAK TO CHANGE CANVAS COME U DUDE...U POST SHIT....WHOS THE CLOWN HERE...THIS IS THE LAST U GET ME TO SPEAK ABOUT ANY OF THIS I DONT NEED TO PROVE NADA I STAY DROPPING HEAT ...TWO PAGERS TOP TO BOTTOM WHOLE PAGES..80 WILL GET BURNT PROVE ME WRONG ?? WERDS DONT MEAN SHIT IN MY WORLD NOW OLD SCHOOL NEW SCHOOL NEED TO LERN THO I BURN BURN BABY LIKE DISCO INFERNO.....

• Like 1

I dont really give a damn bout how many percent you burn

one thing i know that my shit bro you wont burn,we go a battle on sat on the word DUST

make it colorful or not i dont give a damn,its all about letters and not 6yrs old girl coloring...

made my words from now i dont give a damn bout nothing in this thread till the battle.

peace

the last time you speak cos you're dumb ass has run out incoherant bullshit to spew.

man you just said it you're self letters dont mean shit in you're world. top to bottom pages dont mean shit go top to bottom a fuckin wall youchair painting internet shit talking cunt.

and im giving guy advice on surface materials.canvas just doesnt cut it for what his trying to do and it would look a lot CLEANER and SMOOTHER on an mdf or wood board you dumb fucking cunt.

read a post before you reach for the gun lighter you got sitting next to the crack pipe you silly gangster wisihing fucking mug.

go buy a fucking colouring book faggot cos thats about as good as you're shit and make sure you dont colour out the lines or shit will get mad in this bitch nigguh ya feel me burn mother fucker yeah nigger fuck burnn wooo .

cunt.

what fantasy are you living in?

The kind of fantasy where ppl don't talk about graff and actually paint/sketch it. Its cool though I can see how your perspective on respect in graffiti is completely skewed what with, the fact you don't write at all, you think you know graff because you know some kids who paint,etc.. But that's expected. Maybe later when you grow up, go through puberty and your balls drop you'll have a more intellectual understanding of how to give and get respect. So sit back and hold your tongue unless you have some artwork of your own to put forth.

The kind of fantasy where ppl don't talk about graff and actually paint/sketch it. Its cool though I can see how your perspective on respect in graffiti is completely skewed what with, the fact you don't write at all, you think you know graff because you know some kids who paint,etc.. But that's expected. Maybe later when you grow up, go through puberty and your balls drop you'll have a more intellectual understanding of how to give and get respect. So sit back and hold your tongue unless you have some artwork of your own to put forth.

HAHAHAHAHA dude, are you kidding? MY opinion on respect is skewed? you're sitting there basically preaching that toys deserve the same respect as kings. you're a fucking idiot kid. and as far as painting goes, i've painted with dudes that you would suck dick to get an autograph from. i've painted more commission walls than every wall you've ever painted put together. get at me, kid... keep trolling the sketch thread while i'm doing my thing.

WICS: love that schematic joint and all those chars are fresh. I dig it overall.

SERIUS: always fresh!

YEARZ: always noice.

That NAYID sketch is messy but I dig it.

I'll post up some new shit today for all the talk. I just finished a sketchbook and am amped up. SHIN exchange coming... new book. FUCK YEAH.

Everyone listed above got props from me.