the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you just failed the attitude test Pesk

Im sorry already for getting myself into this retarded conversation but i really feel like saying this

dont take the internet so fucking serious, the mans got a decent argument to start with anyway

All he said was your stuff was rather dated and then you come and

TURN ON THE AUTOCRUISE TO START TYPING LIKE THIS AND BE PISSING ALL OVER THE PLACE

i respect those pages, i still think its pure style, just think that your mentality shud be a bit more relax if youre truely as long in the game as you make believe.

well anyway, i dont really care enough to start with

heres two old exchanged for the talk;

zase and keep6 and note

3353342792_3b9f528145_z.jpg?zz=1

3446523836_0e7500c4ed_z.jpg?zz=1

3425726304_aa0c291a40_z.jpg?zz=1

Pesk,keep sketching & coloring thinking that youll keep burnin' for life

your letters will kill you in the end,why?same shit for decades,same letters

and old school crap.

Old school?was and died...21st Century..We're in century where everyone wants

to develop a style and achive shits like ASKEW RIME EWOK and ETC.

you?i respect you for being writer and loving whatcha doing,but watching at your stuff

i rather watch on new writers rather than yours.

Think im talking alot?

Throw a word will settle it on a battle ill prove you who am i and what am posible for.

AM NO HATER OR SOMETHING,GIVING MY OPINION

Pesk,keep sketching & coloring thinking that youll keep burnin' for life

your letters will kill you in the end,why?same shit for decades,same letters

and old school crap.

Old school?was and died...21st Century..We're in century where everyone wants

to develop a style and achive shits like ASKEW RIME EWOK and ETC.

you?i respect you for being writer and loving whatcha doing,but watching at your stuff

i rather watch on new writers rather than yours.

Think im talking alot?

Throw a word will settle it on a battle ill prove you who am i and what am posible for.

AM NO HATER OR SOMETHING,GIVING MY OPINION

u-mad1.jpg :lol:

ya right mang thats why i let my work do the talking now saying my stuff is dated is kool ..... no problem ....but saying my stuff if garbage...is a no no...cause once again without dout im burning 3 quarters of those who post here ...

Allright mate, keep it at that. I didnt want to meddle in this argument in the first place. Merely put a stop to it.

And if you read my comment you should know how i think about your work man, dated or not...

i just hated seeing yet another useless discussion get the best

of this boards members. Goes for NUCE above me here too, stop the nonsense or at least post some pictures

while youre spewing bullshit beef. I dont post so much here, so i consider myself a guest. And guests should behave,

although some of you lack certain manners.

Peace!

And offcourse, copypasta for talking

3322162339_44c946c77d_z.jpg?zz=1

3365565066_7ba307f58e_z.jpg?zz=1

• Like 1

anyone calling my shit garbage gets it i dont care who waht and where like i been saying ill burn 80 percent of this room with my oldschol stlye wich dont say much for u new school wankers..so againless talk and post up bitches lol...notes youll get burnt too and from what i see your rocking oldschool leters yaself...please someone diss me thats a challenge...

seen at least has a solid ledgible old school style shut the fuck up and stop mouthing off like that dumb cunt that got jumped by a pack of niggers.

always talking so big cos you're shit was hip and new back in the day if you aint learnt from the years gone by and schooled you're self in the way of the art then back the fuck up and come back when you have something new you shit talking old school jocking wish i was still in the 80s cos i got fat and didnt make a big enough name for myself bald headed fucking drugged up burnt out dick head.

dont even try to fuck with note that dude would burn you're ass on the walls where it matter ill ride his nuts cos guysprogressed and even started with a dope style and again shins dropping the oldschool straight letter styles like no bodys business and i think we can all see his shit evolving into a much better style.

at the start of this i was as respectful and truthfull as i could be,this is me showing disrespect you arrogant fucking cunt.

jamak id say stop using canvas move onto a flat board or something it will make the shit stand out tonnes more and look a lot cleaner.

Lets all just chill out, no need for all this hate. No one person deserves respect more than another. And since were on the subject of style being the whole cause of this pissing contest. Nuce your still learning to develop your style, which puts you in no position to go off and talk down to some one who has as actually developed a style

(regardless if you think its progressive or not dudes still got style and put in the work to prove it). At the same time I agree with armmand hammer on the subject of disrespect, no matter how good you are, if you start talking shit to other writers it makes you look like a toy/childish yourself ( not saying you are in any way just an observation). But the way I remember it the kings were role models for the beginners artistically and characteristically, always calm and collected, not getting all worked up into some lame ass argument of whose better and whose worse. They just painted/sketched and let the results speak for themselves. Now can we all shut the fuck up and get back to sketching?:D

• Like 1

Lets all just chill out, no need for all this hate. No one person deserves respect more than another. And since were on the subject of style being the whole cause of this pissing contest. Nuce your still learning to develop your style, which puts you in no position to go off and talk down to some one who has as actually developed a style

(regardless if you think its progressive or not dudes still got style and put in the work to prove it). At the same time I agree with armmand hammer on the subject of disrespect, no matter how good you are, if you start talking shit to other writers it makes you look like a toy/childish yourself ( not saying you are in any way just an observation). But the way I remember it the kings were role models for the beginners artistically and characteristically, always calm and collected, not getting all worked up into some lame ass argument of whose better and whose worse. They just painted/sketched and let the results speak for themselves. Now can we all shut the fuck up and get back to sketching?:D

what fantasy are you living in?