the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lemme say something PESK,in the end youll find yourself dead in the ground

while the Burners burn your walls with their style & letters.

You cant just come and say you burn so many here,if thats true than i call everyone to

prove him his wrong.your ego walks front of you.

Dont make me laugh nigga,words are nothing,if you were a strong man you wouldnt

answers us from the start...just shows how weak your are...

i cant even read one of his posts without having a seizure..ill drop some shit tonight and post up when i get a camera sorted.

also oldschool is and always will be the roots it just wont be on top for ever..nyc and a select few other places have managed to evolve the oldschool styles over the years while still keeping what made them golden...you pesk have not. so for a change why dont you stop "flapping" you're mouth like a chiken trying to fly cos you wont win this argument just like a chicken wont fly.

fucking absolute idiot.

and the drama continues...

Ill just ignore it from now on since its not productive in any way

SPAS, that PA connection on top is fucking dope, great style

one of my personal favorite styles out there, legible, full of flow

there are some things i didnt like, but im sure your gonna improve it yourself without forums mentioning these trivial things...

heres two old exchanges for the talk

Zase and Note

3399715657_1746cde6fc_z.jpg?zz=1

3352516669_0abf583b01_z.jpg?zz=1

Picture027.jpg..lol u dudes are funny im not even trynna battle u corny cats ..i havent seen one post from either one of u little clowns to even see if its worth my time and effort......now relax fall back ...and sweat my ish lol and post up i do constantly... peace to the real grafff motherfawkersssss

SO ILL! I Guess Some Cat's Nowaday's Can't Respect That Real Graff Flavor.

Picture027.jpg..lol u dudes are funny im not even trynna battle u corny cats ..i havent seen one post from either one of u little clowns to even see if its worth my time and effort......now relax fall back ...and sweat my ish lol and post up i do constantly... peace to the real grafff motherfawkersssss

your ego is so out of whack,im going to buy some markers and hand your ass to you in your own style for fun!seriously your a muppet man,i look at your stuff and i dont see 1 bit of

originality.seen it all before.you talk shit about 80 percent of this tread and when you called out you dont back it up,i post allot of stuff on this tread as well but i dont put any 1 down and id give any 1 the time of the day or an exchange.seriously keep talking shit and ill piss up your ass

that spas shit is clean,pesks a homo!

SPAS... I'm feeling every sketch you post. Wanna exchange?

PHENOM... oh shit... I was judging you on all the shit you have been posted lately. Your old shit is hella dope, but like everyone else said, clean it up. Clean the lines up and your shit will bang all that much more. Exchange too? What do you write these days?