the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
we've tried to be nice.

now ill just be blunt.

get the fuck outta here with that ugly, non-overlapping, no 3D havin, polka dot filled, no style bullshit.

fairy.

get the fuck outta here?

Wow thats harsh dont ya think. its only a drawing and to be honest there are some drawing posted here that are a lot worse then mine. but for you to say get the fuck outta here you make it sound like your some graffiti expert....please show me how its done so i can see what real graff looks like.

MI:ONE M.P.C.

• Like 1

Desipher you should work on simples and handstyles before you try pieces like that. Just because it's symmetrical doesn't mean it has flow. Not tryin to start beef but for real man you just tried calling someone out and then post mad pictures of illedgible handstyles and sloppy idea sketches. Photo for talking.d683a426.jpg

Tune in next week for more ridiculous beef on 12 Oz... all stupid beef... all the time!

Actually, I agree. MiOne... no hate man. It's just not up to standard. I've been in your shoes and it's humbling but you need more practice.

Please go to the toy gallery. I think your concepts are on point and you can definitely draw but you're trying extensions and whatnot that do not work.

Your handies need help, and that's coming from someone who sucks at handies. In the past, I've had to go back to the lab, sit down and just

practice for hours on end before I made any progression, and when I say "hours on end" I mean for months. You've got all this loopy stuff

flying off the ends of your letters and it's not working towards the overall feel of your letters. Then there's no flow. It's like each letter is there

on its own. A piece should be cohesive. All the letters should feel right together.

Again, I say none of this out of hate or jealousy. It's just polite advice. You can take it or leave it. I think if you stay here, you're going to

be stuck with much harsher criticism then anything you've gotten thus far. You also run the risk of people anti-propping you until you get banned.

For all the talk just so you can see the level I was at last year:

grey_blue_green_pink.jpg

And here's where I am this year:

bite_me.jpg

INDICA: NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... please post some finished shiznit.

SEV: Always on point.

I can't believe any of you people would discount mi one cause his stuff is more simplistic. No where in this thread does it say the shit you post needs to be a particular way. His simple no overlapping shit on the last page is tougher than most the shit I see posted here. MPC alone has enough clout to have its members post in here. I hate all this crap about it doesn't fit this criteria so it doesn't belong here. Too be honest you want people like him and other old school heads postin in here so you can modify what kind of crap you are pumping out. I would rather stare at an old subway photo anyday that may have fuzzy lines and drips here and there then stare at some super polished msk stuff. Not saying that I don't respect where graff is going but you gotta respect where it came from. Shit to be honest I would rather have more flicks in here then anything. Same goes for pesk. He has certain things on lock and other things that need to be polished. So instead of talking all this shit provide constructive crits and not just I can burn you blah blah blah. Same goes for what he said about shit. Look at the MI one again. His letters are clean as fuck and they all make sense good spacing good flow all of the above. This is the internet talking shit and beefin on here makes you look like a child, be a man and stand up and maybe something constructive next time. Shit Mi one might even be the new school of mpc still either way his shit is simple but not weak in the least. saying his shit is weak is like saying blade is weak cause his shit was kinda sloppy and his letters didn't make a lot of sense to people. I hate this fucking future generations who are all ready to comment on shit and talk shit to people who probably have been pushing this culture longer than they have. Its a fucking sketch thread for you to get ideas out and put shit down maybe get some comments back that help you. telling people to go to the toy thread when you post up your fucking crap is stupid there are maybe 5 people that post in here that really have their blackbooks on some other level shit. Most of you can't put shit down that comes close to it. I am not naming names, but fuck I miss when these threads were full of people like hecs, this one, newkon, even dorkstar. i have been on this site for a long time changed my screen name only three times. Up until these last two years or so this shit helped people and put people onto shit and allowed them to grow as writers. Now its I don't like your shit look at my crap. I guess I should stop getting fade and readin this shit cause it makes me think that most of you bitches think the world of yourselves and can't see any value in anything that your puny brains didn't come up with. Back to the pipe and the herbs. I apologize in advance for anyone who reads this and starts getting all pissy like a bitch if you feel better about it talk shit to me and call me all sorts of shit cause to me this is the internet and i don't give a fuck.

get the fuck outta here?

Wow thats harsh dont ya think. its only a drawing and to be honest there are some drawing posted here that are a lot worse then mine. but for you to say get the fuck outta here you make it sound like your some graffiti expert....please show me how its done so i can see what real graff looks like.

MI:ONE M.P.C.

i respect the fact that youve been doing this shit longer than anyone else here but you need to keep moving on and pushing the boundaries. if everyone had that mentality would graff ever have got to the level its at today?