COCAINE AND STRIPPERS

seeking

its all about going to the tittie bar with three hot girls, having them all pick up dancers, and sitting there watching them get lap dances an titties stuck in their mouths.

shit is hot.

i honestlly dont even like strip clubs much, but i like having hot girl friends having hot naked girls rubbing on them.

holler for that shit.

seeks/the cocaine part was just to lure hesh in. not to break any rules.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

who likes to sit on the side lines...?:lol:

i duno man, maybe its just me, but im old an ive had sex with alot of girls, alot of times. watching some half busted girl dancing like shes bored as hell just doesnt do it for me.

id rather watch my friends have fun, than watch some dumb tramp try an dance her way to an 8ball.

When I read the title to this thread my immediate reaction was "hand in hand like sugar and kool-aid"

Most of the dancers I know have a little problem with powdering the noses. They just don't turn me on anymore after you run the mic at a strip club. Although before I spun I was eating burgers in gyno row.slurp slurp.

Originally posted by seeking

its all about going to the tittie bar with three hot girls, having them all pick up dancers, and sitting there watching them get lap dances an titties stuck in their mouths.

shit is hot.

i honestlly dont even like strip clubs much, but i like having hot girl friends having hot naked girls rubbing on them.

holler for that shit.

seeks/the cocaine part was just to lure hesh in. not to break any rules.

That does equal fun times...I know exactly what you speak of.

I was expecting this to be about hesh money. I'm all about not giving a fuck at the tittie bars around my way.I won't even look them bitches up and down.I just roll thru like it's nothing,8 times outta 10 we'll have a table full and all the old men will be pissed because were not acting like desperate married old men.

There was a place right by a famous yard out here called the IRON HORSE shit was all trained out.

Originally posted by $360

never been to a strip club. or hooters.

wait a second!

weren't you the kid telling me that I couldn't set it off with a stripper even if I tired,followed up by a bunch of weak stripper hook up storys that couldn't compare to my I COULDA GOT SOME ASS CAUSE I WAS WEAR'N A CROMAGS SHIRT story?

if not no worrys

Originally posted by Frate Raper

wait a second!

weren't you the kid telling me that I couldn't set it off with a stripper even if I tired,followed up by a bunch of weak stripper hook up storys that couldn't compare to my I COULDA GOT SOME ASS CAUSE I WAS WEAR'N A CROMAGS SHIRT story?

no, i only wish that was me.

Guest Rip Hamilton

Cocaine + Stippers= a sure tap!!!!

Its all about Covergirls tho, dollar pitchers on sundays, and some pretty bangin' chicks, (well some of em'). I've never left that place walkin straight. On another note, why do strippers always have the wakest tattoos with the worst placement???

Originally posted by E MARTYR

the key to strip clubs is sitting as close as possible to a high roller aka old guy with money.

he'll have all the girls stripping and busting lap dances, and you get the same shit at a angle for free.

thats my game plan anyways when i go...

:lol:

/ballin' on a budget.

someone has the right idea:idea:

Archived