INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

y nopt just use permanent hair dye as ink? once that shit dries its a bitch to get out, especially if it soaks into a serface, it dripped on my desk and i still cant get that shit out, even with the graffiti remover shit they sell in stores,

also, what is the ingredient in ink that makes it bleed through after someone tries to paint over it? once u find that you should have a semi infinite ghost :king:

Originally posted by ABSTRKT@Apr 22 2005, 05:32 AM

garvey tx-70 is nearly umbufable... check back a few pages... OMEN-Two posted picks of a year old tag that they tried to buff a ton of times.... and it was done with pure garvey tx-70 Violet in color...

true, but it fades away naturally in the sun so don't get too excited.

Originally posted by rubbish heap+Apr 22 2005, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rubbish heap - Apr 22 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ABSTRKT@Apr 22 2005, 05:32 AM

garvey tx-70 is nearly umbufable... check back a few pages... OMEN-Two posted picks of a year old tag that they tried to buff a ton of times.... and it was done with pure garvey tx-70 Violet in color...

true, but it fades away naturally in the sun so don't get too excited.

[/b]

thats why you mix it up ... 1/3-1/2 of the garvey... with the rest (1/2-1/4 ) of marsh pigment type... then it wont fade.

Originally posted by ABSTRKT@Apr 26 2005, 07:45 AM

nothing.... specially nothing alcohol based...... if you want something to add color... add a bit of water based ink... no chemicals of anytype watsoever... itll fuck you up.

well i just threw it in a Uni-paint marker it says oil based

hows it gonna fuk me up?

Originally posted by Beer Can+Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beer Can - Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ABSTRKT@Apr 26 2005, 07:45 AM

nothing.... specially nothing alcohol based...... if you want something to add color... add a bit of water based ink... no chemicals of anytype watsoever... itll fuck you up.

hows it gonna fuk me up?

[/b]

no need to reply

i have already found out for myself

Originally posted by Beer Can+Apr 26 2005, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Beer Can - Apr 26 2005, 04:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Beer Can@Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ABSTRKT@Apr 26 2005, 07:45 AM

hows it gonna fuk me up?

no need to reply

[/b]

what happened?

if you add alcohol/paint thiner type shit... it reacts with the acids... and the fumes fuck you up...

what happened with the oil based ink?

Originally posted by ABSTRKT+Apr 30 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ABSTRKT - Apr 30 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Beer Can@Apr 26 2005, 04:20 PM

Originally posted by Beer Can@Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ABSTRKT@Apr 26 2005, 07:45 AM

hows it gonna fuk me up?

no need to reply

what happened?

if you add alcohol/paint thiner type shit... it reacts with the acids... and the fumes fuck you up...

what happened with the oil based ink?

[/b]

well after i mixed it nothing happened

but like 30 mins later the top of the marker including the part you unscrew blew off and hit my ceiling

hahahhahahahaha

and the ink started to get everywhere hahahhahha

fuck that shit i just use it by itself now

:yuck:

what's the deal about griffin? i hear about it all the time, but since no stores around carry it, i ignored it. i understand it can stain, but does it come out smooth, or does it spread like nero? is it flat or glossy? does it smell? will it hold up in the sun?

i personally think griffin kicks ass, but unfortunately like everyone else, i cant find it anywhere. i had a bottle, used it and liked it, it hits some nice tags, but i think it would be better mixed. sadly i never gotta chance to really mess with it enough tho.

heres a question, i made a chapstick mop, but it wont flow well, and certainly doesnt drip... does anyone have any good recipes that are good for dripping and good flow for a chapstick mop. please note... i dont have the best access to scientific shit n all, and i dont wanna order nothing online either. just wanna a nice drippy simple ink recipe is all... thank you. peace

i personally think griffin kicks ass, but unfortunately like everyone else, i cant find it anywhere. i had a bottle, used it and liked it, it hits some nice tags, but i think it would be better mixed. sadly i never gotta chance to really mess with it enough tho.

heres a question, i made a chapstick mop, but it wont flow well, and certainly doesnt drip... does anyone have any good recipes that are good for dripping and good flow for a chapstick mop. please note... i dont have the best access to scientific shit n all, and i dont wanna order nothing online either. just wanna a nice drippy simple ink recipe is all... thank you. peace