INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Originally posted by NeRVe54+Jun 30 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - Jun 30 2005, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition@Jun 25 2005, 11:37 PM

ok, im trying to thin out bucket paint for my secret weapon...BUT, i cant get it to drip nicely. ive tried acetone, mineral spirits, etc....none are working.....anyone got an answer? do i use less paitn and mroe thinner? help appreciated thanks...u can PM me if you want

maybe your secret weapon is a dud.

[/b]

paint thinner bro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tsac

The Krink won't eat you Kiwi, but it will eat the glue

in the Kiwi nib so it pops off after a couple off days,

so don't go making one tag and let the Kiwi sit around,

just bomb hard while it lasts.

Use white spirits and xylene to thin bucket paint, works like a charm.

Howdy. Quick question. I read once upon a time in this thread that regular ol' motor oil can be added to thicken inks. Could anyone reccomend anything i could use to thicken my batch that wont compromise the flow?

cheers all...

Originally posted by whoneedsavet@Jul 3 2005, 09:22 PM

I think thats the one anyway.

Just dont add to much really its not really worth it makes it thicker but takes longer to dry

Thats a brake fluid isnt it? In which case it would add to the caustic properties of the ink but would it neccessarily thicken it?

Theoretically the batch ive made should be sick, its just pisssssy thin....

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Jun 25 2005, 08:37 PM

ok, im trying to thin out bucket paint for my secret weapon...BUT, i cant get it to drip nicely. ive tried acetone, mineral spirits, etc....none are working.....anyone got an answer? do i use less paitn and mroe thinner? help appreciated thanks...u can PM me if you want

acetone will eventually eat its way through the plastic.

Guest POSTROCK

can anybody tell me what is the best way to mix ink and window etch. i need a good recipe.... would using some dye be better than ink.

work with the basics as i said.. bucket paint thinner and fluid... or inks ... because nothing will last forever... everything is buffable... so save urself some money and remember your roots and stick to the basics... ur here to get ur name up... not to see someone buff ur shit...

Originally posted by OMEN TWO+Jul 20 2005, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OMEN TWO - Jul 20 2005, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skem@Jul 20 2005, 02:42 AM

real griffin is better than garvey, u must be getting that watery griffin with the plastic handle under the cap instead of a metal one.

To say griffin is better than Garvey is absurd. Griffin is a poor man's shoe dye that can be used to tag with.

[/b]

yeah griffin is a leather dye, and garvey is used at supermarkets for price tags whats the difference. its pretty funny to when i use a griffing and garvey mix, the garvey fades leaving a black stain after a week. what do you know anyways, you expect people to respect you cuz u have a couple bottles of ink and a few markers that you show off every single page? this is graffiti, not ink collecting, no one gives a fuck about how many markers or bottles of price tag ink you have. keep killing those bathrooms king. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mr.blonde@Jul 20 2005, 11:14 AM

doodie.jpg

anyone know anything about this, its VERY thick. kinda like toothpaste, but u can thin it. on the bottle it reads 4 oz #2alv bma black reservoir ink

to re order cal.... 1-800-262-****

anyone? andyhing?

looks like simple pen ink.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Just went out seein what I could find for some ink. I ended up with two bottles of India Ink for a mop. Do I need to add anything to this shit?? Or can you just dump it right in and have nice drippy tags and all that? Paint Thinner??