INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This is what I'm telling you guys... There is no such thing as an unbuffable ink. So instead of wasting all your time and effort (and sometimes money) by putting all these different things together, you should be saving yourself from all of that, and just being smarter about it all. Simpler is almost always better in the world of inks.

well ive made ink that stained better than oink

and honestly, i know that no ink is unbuffable but i like to make them work harder for there money

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Offset inks....hmm....aren't they thinned with water on the press?

I'd try alcohol, water sucks in a marker. Just get a big glob of the ink and experiment.

Also, get some dyes to make it stain, gentian violet...malachite green...and that blue one forget the name.

I got violet and methlyene... though i notive the gentian on some surfaces spots out, looks shiny and wipes right off.

Depends on the press and how they spent money. Some use alcohol, most water. But i figure pen ink is oil based so it should work the same. Fuck i,ll try and post some results cause i know its dirty shit.

Ill check out the stamp inks too.

i took some of the pressure out... what if I just let out presuure every so often? shoulld I of just let all the presuure out and poke the can open and pour it in there? I kinda like when I press the tip down a good burst of paint pours out, doesnt seem like enough presure to make the nib pop off, just incase imma put it in a safe spot whle im asleep. I was just out in the yard shakin in and then holdin the tip down to let pressure out.

That kiwi mop is going to blow up. You didn't take the pressure out of the paint.

so this is the reason my marker blew the fuck up when i shook it. i got a glue pen emptied out the glue, cleaned it and sprayed some green rusto in it. i though it was all good until i dropped a bolt to use as a shaker and the paint can flying out like a waterfall all over my hands. i had to walk around with green hulk hands for like a week

Found this online a few months back, shit works wonders.

http://groups.google.com/group/graffiti-bombing-247/web/ink-ink-inkkkk-lets-get-dirty?hl=en

INGREDIENTS:

* Elastic Bands (any brand) but preferably the glossy type – not matt type and an eraser,

* One piece of tin foil (Aluminium) a good one is the sealer of nestle powder milk etc / or a porcelain floor tile,

* Lighter and/or candle,

* Scraper (teaspoon is OK – but better if it is a piece of glossy paper – like from promotion brochures/coupons or glossy magazine paper etc.),

* Container for the dust (glass bottle),

* Funnel (just make one from paper or something – you don’t want to use a real one made from plastic as that bitch will have static and the dust will stick yo,

* Either a metal plate / porcelain plate or any surface that you will hold over the top of the flame to collect the smoke dust particles,

* Any safety shit like a respirator, gloves etc,

* A good place to burn shit without getting into shit with anybody … and the smell is real bad.

Now for the pictures:

1: <<< CUT UP THE ELASTIC BANDS AND ERASER AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE – TIE ABOUT 6 OF THEM INTO A KNOT – THIS HELPS TO KEEP IT TOGETHER WHILE YOU CUT IT UP, CUT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED (PS: MAKE A LOT IF YOU CAN’T ALWAYS BE BURNING SHIT- ‘COS THIS PROCESS TAKES A LOT OF BURNING AND REPEATING TO MAKE ENOUGH DUST) >>>

2: <<< NOW SEE HOW THE ALUMINIUM FOIL SEALER THAT I GOT FROM THE NESTLE CAN LOOKS LIKE (KIND OF LIKE THE SHIT HEROIN ADDICTS USE!!) – AND THE TIC-TAC CONTAINER I USE TO KEEP ALL THE ELASTIC PIECES IN , PLACE YOUR CUT UP ELASTIC BANDS ON THE MIDDLE PART IN A NEAT PILE – TRY GET A GLASS BOTTLE WITH A METAL OR HARD PLASTIC CAP TO PUT THE FINISHED PRODUCT INTO >>>

3: NOW LIGHT THAT SHIT UP AND GET YOUR METAL / PORCELAIN OR WHATEVER YOU GONNA USE TO CATCH THE DUST SMOKE – DO THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND KEEP THE SURFACE JUST ON TOP OF THE FLAME – MOVE THE SURFACE AROUND SO THAT YOU COVER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE OF THE SURFACE AND CATCH AS MUCH SMOKE DUST AS POSSIBLE – THE ELASTIC DOES BURN FOR A LONG TIME BUT THE CRITICAL TIME TO GET THE SMOKE IS ABOUT 10 SECONDS AFTER YOU LIT IT UP (DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN THE PILE) … USUALLY YOU’LL CATCH THE SMOKE FOR ABOUT A MINUTE OR TWO UNTIL THE SMOKE DIES OUT, USE YOUR SCRAPER TO SCRAPE ALL OF THE DUST THAT COLLECTED ON YOUR CHOSEN SURFACE INTO YOUR CONTAINER USING YOUR WIDE PAPER FUNNEL TO CATCH ALL OF THE SCRAPINGS – YOU CAN USE A TEA SPOON OR ANYTHING YOU WANT – USE SHIT THAT YOU CAN WASH AFTERWARDS (I USED THE GLOSSY TYPE OF PAPER FROM MAGAZINES / PROMOTIONAL COUPONS ETC – AS LONG AS IT’S FLEXIBLE THE BETTER – THE SCRAPERS AND PREPARATION SURFACES SHOULD BE AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE EVERYTIME YOU DO THIS SO THAT YOU DON’T LOSE ANY VALUABLE DUST TO GETTING STUCK ON THE TOOLS YO!>>>>

5: <<< NOW STICK IT IN YOUR GLASS BOTTLE OR WHATEVER (THIS PROCESS TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO MAKE EVEN A SMALL BOTTLE FULL OF THE DUST) BUT IT’S WELL WORTH IT ‘COS I DROPPED A COUPLE OF MINUTE PIECES ON THE TABLE AND IT WONT COME OFF AT ALL! JUST ADD IT WITH A SMALL SPOON INTO YOUR INK SOLUTION – ADD AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT BE AWARE OF WHAT MARKERS YOU GONNA USE AS YOU DON’T WANT TO CLOG UP THE NIB – USE A LOT IF YOU GONNA BE USING A SQUEESE MOP!! – IF YOU GONNA BE USING A REGULAR MARKER WITH THIS INK – THEN TAKE OUT THE WIERD COTTON SHIT INSIDE IT AND ADD A NUT OR BB’s INTO THE TUBE AS A STIRRER – BETTER TO USE A GRAFF MARKER THO AS IT WILL PROBABLY HAVE A NIB DESIGNED FOR THICK INKS. – HAPPY BOMING!!!! >>>

6: <<<THIS IS THE PLATE JUST BEFORE SCRAPNG - THE DUST WASHED COMPLETELY OFF THE GREEN PORCELAIN PLATE – BUT I USED ANOTHER PLATE THAT HAD A FEW SCRATCHES AND IT IS NOW STAINED FOREVER – SO USE A PLATE THAT YOU WON’T EAT FROM…

7: <<< HERE IS A PIC OF HOW A NORMAL SETUP LOOKS – I STARTED USING AN OLD FLOOR TILE AS THE BURNING SURFACE – ON THE LEFT IS THE FUNNEL, THE COUPON PAPER,THEN TIC-TAC BOX ON TOP, THE BOTTLE AND BURNING SURFACE ON THE RIGHT>>>

8: <<<< NOW ADD YOUR DUST POWDER WITH ANY INK / MIX OF INKS AND DYES TO MAKE YOUR OWN CONCOCTION –

ADD: GOOD COMMERCIAL INK – WITH LEATHER DYE (BLACK) – GENTIAN VIOLET (DO NOT USE IODINE TINCTURE TOGETHER WITH GENTIAN VIOLET) & MERCURACHROME (I HAVEN’T EXPRIMENTED WITH THAT ONE YET – BUT IT STAINS MADLY!!)… PUT A FEW DROPS OF BRAKE FLUID TO THIN THE INK AND HELP IT TO EAT INTO THE SURFACE – KEEP EXPERIMENTING WITH IT – YOU MAY NEED ABOUT A CAP FULL IF YOU ARE NAKING A LOT OF INK.

1= POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE CHRYSTALS,

2= GENTIAN VIOLET SOLUTION,

3= PUNCH LEATHER DYE,

4= ARTLINE COMMERCIAL INK (MADE IN MALAYSIA),

5= MY 250ML BOTTLE OF FINISHED PRODUCT IT IS THICK!! I GOT 2 MARBLES IN THERE AS STIRRERS!!

WITH THIS POWDER SHIT – I ADVISE YOU TO USE A MOP OR A HOMEMADE MARKER WITH CHALK-BOARD ERASER AS THE NIB – THIS DUST MAY MAKE YOUR INK THICK OR THE MINUTE FRAGMENTS MIGHT GET STUCK IN THE NIB AND CLOG IT.

- ADD ALL OF THAT TOGETHER IN A MARKER / MOP – ALSO ADD A MARBLE / BB WHATEVER TO MIX IT UP WHEN YOU SHAKE.

******** TO BE UPDATED WITH A NORMAL INK vs INK WITH FORTIFIER COMPARISON (I DON’T KNOW WHEN THO…)

ink recipie thankfully supplied and designed by: Mr. AYBE'' 247 DS!!!

so I bought a kiwi shoe polish thing and just sprayed a can of silver paint in it and it works with slight drip and everything, but does it eat thru the plastic

WAIT!!!! YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE KIWI SHOE POLISH??YOU SHOULDOVE TAKEN IT,,WHAT A TOY MOVE!!!!:D :D

WAIT!!!! YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE KIWI SHOE POLISH??YOU SHOULDOVE TAKEN IT,,WHAT A TOY MOVE!!!!:D :D [/size]

Congratulations on making yourself look like a toy in the proccess.

Buying vs racking is a personal choice, why the fuck do you care how he acquired it?

KyCrop;

How bad does it eat away at it?

This is what I'm telling you guys... There is no such thing as an unbuffable ink. So instead of wasting all your time and effort (and sometimes money) by putting all these different things together, you should be saving yourself from all of that, and just being smarter about it all. Simpler is almost always better in the world of inks.

Exactly.

I don't see why people bother so much with trying not to get their inks buffed.

Just use a good ink that will last from things other then buffing (weathering, etc.) and go hit up.

If you notice your tag got buffed? Tag it again! A fresh tag is better then a ghost anyways.

And if you hit up enough, a few tags shouldn't make a big difference.

Think of it like this guys;

No matter what, people will find one way or another to buff your inks. And if you've got some faded black-mop ghost next to a nice fresh tag, who's is gonna get noticed?

LESS TIME "IMPROVING" INK. MORE TIME USING IT.