INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Its all that i found...and I never put it in a mop so I didnt know whether it would flow nicely or not. Any one know wtf happened to Griffin bein in Walgreens stores?

i was thinking about tattoo ink myself, and was even considering tryin it out, but i have strong doubts as to its permanence. probably just india ink with a different name. but if you give it a shot, please let me know. id like to see what its all about. peace

Originally posted by MC P.@Jun 24 2005, 10:10 AM

Does anyone (Rubbish Heap) know if theres some shit to add to the OTR ink to make it not suck... cuz i have a few of their markers... and it seems like such a waste to pour that shit out.... or is there no way to avoid it? Basically what im asking is it a good base ink to add other shit too? Thanks... (I know someone probably answered this question already... but i read the first 16 pages and barely anyone even mentioned OTR HTB ink so i thought id just ask and save myself time) Thanks anyone

Pilot is pretty decent, m,y friend mixed some black OTR ink with red pilot ink and that shit stained burgandy. Im sure you could mix different colors and get different results but pilot seemed to work good.

Originally posted by OMEN TWO@Jul 22 2005, 01:03 PM

You are nothing but a moron that has never even bombed a train in his life, you make no sense and you have nothing to offer advice wise.

As for that bathroom, it is a bathroom in the Times Square Station in NYC and it gets bombed all the time by other writers.

Lets see what you are working with TOY BOY.

You are also biting off the real SKEM from The Bronx. Get an original name. The real SKEM has been using that name before you were born. Read up on your history before you take another writers name and front.

Also, there is a huge differeance, Griffin is for your shoes and Garvey is very permanent INK!!!!!! (it is not for price tags, it is ink to put directly on the product. Because price tags can be peeled right off. But, if it is stamped with Garvey, you can't get rid of the price, you can't even smudge it. Take a soda can and look at the bottom of it, you will notice it is stamped with INK and it DOES NOT come off very easy.) It is clear you have never used Garvey, or you got jerked thinking you had Garvey. Because, anyone with common sense that has used Garvey will tell you the same thing and that is, Griffin sux compared to Garvey. Geez you are such a fake.

first off, i dont write skem nor would i be dumb enough to reveal what i write on this website.

second, photo-32166.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your argument sucks, im not even going to waste my time any more, your too stupid. and yeah i have a bottle of garvey straight from their company in ohio.

photo-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpg

Originally posted by skem+Jul 22 2005, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skem - Jul 22 2005, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OMEN TWO@Jul 22 2005, 01:03 PM

You are nothing but a moron that has never even bombed a train in his life, you make no sense and you have nothing to offer advice wise.

As for that bathroom, it is a bathroom in the Times Square Station in NYC and it gets bombed all the time by other writers.

Lets see what you are working with TOY BOY.

You are also biting off the real SKEM from The Bronx. Get an original name. The real SKEM has been using that name before you were born. Read up on your history before you take another writers name and front.

Also, there is a huge differeance, Griffin is for your shoes and Garvey is very permanent INK!!!!!! (it is not for price tags, it is ink to put directly on the product. Because price tags can be peeled right off. But, if it is stamped with Garvey, you can't get rid of the price, you can't even smudge it. Take a soda can and look at the bottom of it, you will notice it is stamped with INK and it DOES NOT come off very easy.) It is clear you have never used Garvey, or you got jerked thinking you had Garvey. Because, anyone with common sense that has used Garvey will tell you the same thing and that is, Griffin sux compared to Garvey. Geez you are such a fake.

first off, i dont write skem nor would i be dumb enough to reveal what i write on this website.

second, photo-32166.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your argument sucks, im not even going to waste my time any more, your too stupid. and yeah i have a bottle of garvey straight from their company in ohio.

photo-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpgphoto-32166.jpg

[/b]

HA, that dude got an ill "helmet" line-up... shit looks like it was done with a wooden knife... OMEN TWO, get ur facts straightened out and your line-up as well or else u will sound stupid, and/or look stupid...

Originally posted by OMEN TWO@Jul 22 2005, 08:41 PM

fronts off another mans name. Lets see what the mighty Skem has to work with and see what he looks like (I guess we will never know, he is most likely just some farm boy that has never even been on a subway).

skem's a nickname. and your exactly right, i live on a farm and have like 200 cows and some chickens. plus your only a real writer if you ride the subway right? get real. :clown2:

Originally posted by NeRVe54+Jul 21 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - Jul 21 2005, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>water ink... i mean > india ink is permanent IN your skin, not ON a wall. dont water it down. in fact... dont use it

[/b]

Originally posted by OMEN TWO@Jul 22 2005, 01:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NeRVe54@Jul 22 2005, 05:08 PM

i was thinking about tattoo ink myself, and was even considering tryin it out, but i have strong doubts as to its permanence. probably just india ink with a different name. but if you give it a shot, please let me know. id like to see what its all about. peace

Brother, tattoo ink aka Indian ink is not good for any type of tagging and it is far from permanent. It is made to go under your skin...So, it is more or less harmless. It would be a waste of money to even bother with it. Because, it will just bead up and evaporate, unless you are using it on paper. You are better off with a 99 cent container of Griffin that King Skem uses to tag with, with that you will get some type of permanent effect.

Peace ;)

dont you read. or do you always just pretend to know the score on shit?

this is graffdudley for real right here son. inkvilles finest. we bust a tag on stuff. this ink is the new shmeezhe.

all you need:

garvey

marsh

alaskan* maple syrup

ammonia

a knife (for bloodletting)

diet krink

paint thinner

glue

griffin substitute

battery acid

bleach

water

a pH kit

*note: alaskan is key

now that you have all this, simply obtain 2.4nQ's of phosphorralambersultrate from your convenient science lab.

mix 3/4 to 9/15 of all your shit together, color the glue, drink the bleach and ammonia all while staying in charge of pH- levels. obviously only STUPID TOYS WONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE REST...

but get it now before i sell it and bush puts a tax on it.

peace

Wassup erryone! Rubbish my man, I didn't know you still posted. It haven't been here in mad long... you kids still fucking with ink recipes and getting toyed by OMEN? Man, I haven't been here in what like 2 months or some shit and I fucking still see pathetic recipes being posted. Whatevs, I'm back for a while. Post on.

3 questions, First what the fuck can is marsh and what does it actually do i see it in a lot of recipes and have no idea what it does. 2 when fucking with etch if i wear gloves will it eat through it and 3 if i just get those lil rusto paint jawns and mix em with mineral spirits cant i just use that as paint for a marker?

Originally posted by stay gold.@Aug 7 2005, 07:34 PM

3 questions, First what the fuck can is marsh and what does it actually do i see it in a lot of recipes and have no idea what it does. 2 when fucking with etch if i wear gloves will it eat through it and 3 if i just get those lil rusto paint jawns and mix em with mineral spirits cant i just use that as paint for a marker?

1: your a toy

2: your a fag

3: no shyt :king:

state your name and were your from and you can be handled you fucking homo, Pm me and we can cettle this unless your one of these internet tough guys. Talk shit behind a screen but when time comes around your a pussy who bitches up, im a toy?? haha okay man if you say so, yo guess what BLOW ME.......... now can anyone else answer those questions?