Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Subwaynet@Feb 28 2005, 02:38 AM

That Grog ink is really doing his dirty work... I'm from Milan and really loving it... it's fucking drippy and really hard to buff... 100 times better than the new nero ink

i need to get my hands on some of that ink!! they wont deliver to the US though....

a new nero ink??? whats that about??

Easy E, brake fluid helps stains only certain plastics better, another thing is that brake fluid slows down the drying time, so in away its better cuz it gets more time to sink in and stain, or it can be a bad thing and get your tag wiped off before it dries haha

grog started shipping worldwide a few days ago... so go order some from their site if you want.

ummm, what he's referring to is that a few years back NERO used to be a lot stronger than it is now. the old Nero was a lot like Grog. anyway, Nero changed their recipe (possibly to be more cost-effective) and this new Nero isn't at good as the old stuff.

Originally posted by dyel@Feb 27 2005, 04:15 AM

yo tinkah wots a gud ink mix with that power stain in it .and wot can i make a marker out of like things aroung the house n shit.

cheers

ure mom probly got sum she mops enit but mix some like washing machine die wiv that powerstain or sum pigment dust but i tell ya wats gd n wats sh1t, listen up them otr scrawl pens are wak jus get sum wax crayons on windows n stuff or if u go 2 poundland u can get etch rocks gd 4 windows on trains n stuff well there ugo mate im out :king:

Originally posted by tinkah+Feb 28 2005, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tinkah - Feb 28 2005, 12:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dyel@Feb 27 2005, 04:15 AM

yo tinkah wots a gud ink mix with that power stain in it .and wot can i make a marker out of like things aroung the house n shit.

cheers

ure mom probly got sum she mops enit but mix some like washing machine die wiv that powerstain or sum pigment dust but i tell ya wats gd n wats sh1t, listen up them otr scrawl pens are wak jus get sum wax crayons on windows n stuff or if u go 2 poundland u can get etch rocks gd 4 windows on trains n stuff well there ugo mate im out :king:

[/b]

it actually took me like 5 times longer than normal just to read that... do you try to write like that or does it just happen?

OTR Scrawlpens are kinda nasty writing, hard to get a smooth style down, but they are hard to buff.

cheers

i just emptied my dads boot polish stick and filled it with paint and then white spirit....that worked for a bit...could work with inks 2....

just bought some nero off ebay...but im slightly confused i thort it was the best ink around and now ppl are saying it used to b good...

ahh fuck it...is there anyway i can make it harder 2 buff?

Originally posted by yellowballzzz@Feb 28 2005, 12:09 AM

how do you come up with silver paint to throw into an empty pen?

do stores actually sell just silver/metallic paint in a jair?

or do you have to manually just spray the silver paint from a can into your marker?

yes they sell it in the store but its in a can not jar, and you must thin it. Just the paint in the can like buff but for outside use rusto or one shot since they are the best in the weather, i like gloss, and get paint thinner, goo gone, mineral spirits, whatever. Lookback in the thread all this has been said. :hatred:

my favorite ink for outside is absolutely pilot...it doesnt fade and sticks out like a beautiful sore thumb...its always the shinyest (sp?) tag on where ever it is, and it writes so clean..as for insides....you cant fuckin beat garvey....next time i order garvey.....all buses and trains in the city of philadelphia are gettin it :D

as for the all around ink, i use half garvey, half black pilot, and some fish oil (not sure if it does anything, but whatever)...if i ever dont know what im gonna be hitting, i just throw that shit in an otr and im ready for anything

RUBBISH...

what up fool?!

yo, i am off the net but still peep my email now and then. send me some word, rinse3003@yahoo.com.

still writing and started up some music production on the side, dub style. anyways, i lost your e-mail but i stumbled across something you've been looking for. hit me back and we can set up an exchange.

looking forward to your message, hollywood.

seeya.

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Mar 1 2005, 05:48 PM

my favorite ink for outside is absolutely pilot...it doesnt fade and sticks out like a beautiful sore thumb...its always the shinyest (sp?) tag on where ever it is, and it writes so clean..as for insides....you cant fuckin beat garvey....next time i order garvey.....all buses and trains in the city of philadelphia are gettin it :D

as for the all around ink, i use half garvey, half black pilot, and some fish oil (not sure if it does anything, but whatever)...if i ever dont know what im gonna be hitting, i just throw that shit in an otr and im ready for anything

ya guess its hard to beat good ol pilot. thanx :king:

i got 1 kg of pa-grade PP and 250g GV the other day and

dissolved it in pure acetone (in separate glass containers),

then i realized i had DOT3 in my ink so i wouldn't want to

add any PP, bummer.

So i threw the dissolved PP in a mop and added GV

(yeah, i know the GV won't last to long in there, it was

merely to improve the color of the "ink") + a bit of

xylene and used it straight up and it stained transit BAD.

Guess i won't be needing standard ink as "inkbase"

anymore and stick to this with added pilot to add

opacity/sunresistance.

The local buffers are having a bad luck streak with

removing it, seems that their "antigraffiti solution"

doesn't work to good on chemical warfare as opposed

to "ordinary" inks, especially since most "graffiti inks"

has to comply with regulations regarding the contents

and stuff.

Originally posted by bumsuckfun+Mar 2 2005, 02:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bumsuckfun - Mar 2 2005, 02:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-getlost@Mar 1 2005, 10:38 PM

Where can you find fiebings at? Ive looked around but cant find it.

sewing shops, fabric shops, hardware stores, department stores, craft stores, online (eBay)...

[/b]

check shoe repair stores also.