I have given up, I hate girls.

If girls didn't have pussies between their legs they would have bounties on their heads. I'm a nice guy who has recently changed his view of "girls." Bitch ass rollerbladers doods are the only real girls. Females only act nice because they want something, they are emotional, moody, unpredictable, hard to please, wimpy. I like bold girls, the kind that shine, the one you just notice and there's something about her. I don't just say a good looking girl is the girl I want. The cool ones are better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here are some examples of the shit girls have put me through (keep in mind this whole list is only from the past 2 years. my lifetime list would probably crash my computer it would be so long)--

1. the fake pregnancy

2. the "i'm going to kill myself" phonecall

3. "i've started doing drugs again because you left me so if i overdose it's your fault"

4. "i know you walked in on me and my ex boyfriend in bed together, but we weren't doing anything"

5. "hi-listen, we can't see each other anymore cause i've decided i'm moving europe next week."

6. the request for several hundred dollars to get an abortion to abort the fake pregnancy

7. only hang out with me when i have good weed

8. "don't worry, i'm on the pill" (3 days later, see #1 the fake pregnancy)

9. "i'm going back to my ex. i know he used to hit me but he says he's changed"

or how about when a girl is obviously pissed about something and you ask what's wrong and what do they always say??

"nothing" what the fuck, if you're mad just admit it. but no, you'd rather have me sit here and talk to you for fucking hours to try and get what your problem is out of you. man, i'm ruining my own night. i'd better end this tirade.

See I do that "nothing" thing, but I told my boyfriend what to do when I do it (it usually starts on a walk). This is what I said:

1. leave me alone, don't push the "what's wrong" bit, it makes me cry, and I'll hate you if you make me cry in public.

2. Walk behind me, or take a different way home. I need to cool off, and you don't help.

3. When we get inside and I sit on the couch, or crawl into bed, cuddle with me and don't say anything for about 15 minutes.

4. Ask me what's wrong, or just start talking, and I'll spill all and everyting will be better.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

• 1 year later...

see the only time i get women is when i just want to get laid and dont give a shit about them, then after the situation change because we get attached to each other but the point is.. nice guys will always finish last and if you want a girl, you gotta stop being the homo friend primary school flirting typa shit. you just gotta be a total moron who dont do too much effort to be liked by the girl. well thats what i ve figured out so far.. i might be wrong too. girls are so complicated when outside the bed

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I don't understand it. I am a nice guy I am never an asshole, I am talented, I can hold intelligent conversations, I have been told that I am attractive. I take them out to expensive dinners,

^^^^

there's your problem right there, bloke. seriously.. most of the decent birds will only go out with arrogant fucked up meat-head jock cunts that think they are gods gift to women. i see it every day.

lighten up and find yourself and ordinary looking chick,then fuck the stuffing out of her.

take photos. :huh?:

its so true that nice guys finish last. i cant tell you how many times a girl has blatently had no intrest. its really sad. other times asshole who i though were friends will swoop down and steal them right out from under me. "sorry man, thats just the game."

i just came from a hardcore show, and there were some fine looking ladies there. i realised, that there is no way in hell ANY of them could be bother with me.

why?ill tell you.

first of all, im not friends with the band. i dont suck dick to get to stand on the side of the stage and look angry, like everyone else. no my friends, i accually came for the music, unlike the rest of you.

second, just because i like hardcore, dosnt mean that i spend 2 hours everyday and an extended 4 hours before a show to look like it. sorry im wearing a shirt that dosnt say american nightmare or earth crisis on it, i guess i really not worth talking to then.

uuuuggghhhhh........

being nice really hasnt gotten me very far.

:mad2: :mad: :heated: :hatred:

im giving up on girls to man, for reals, to fucking difficult and shit never works out anyways. im not treating them right, just thinking of them as sex objects, but i cant help it because i get pussy in waves and inbetween them i cant concentrate long enough to actual get to know the girl... fucking stupid ass me.

im through. its pathetic. im just going to get through school as a hermit, go to some fucking shitty job afterwards if im even lucky enough to find one, and then make as much money as i can before i die...

FUCK I HATE GIRLS!!! :hatred:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

1. GIRLS ARE FUCKING STUPID

2. GUYS WHO WANT THAT WHOLE CUDDLY LOVE SHIT FROM THESE TRAMPS ARE FUCKING STUPID!

3. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING ROMANTIC EVER FOR A BITCH, NO HUGS, KISSES, BF/GF, HOLDING HANDS, DATES, LATE NIGHT PHONE CALLS, VALENTINES DAY SEX...NONE OF THAT SHIT EVER!!! THE ONLY BITCH IVE EVER "DONE" ANYTHING WITH WAS A FUCKING ASIAN WHORE ALMOST 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!

im fucking stupid

this is sad.. so many dudes who are disheartened and down on the world coz of some trick ass. i'm at the stage now where i'm just like "fuck it.. im goin out with my boys to have some laughs' and getting chicks is the last thing on my mind.... and thats when you DO get em. dont think about it so much. chill out, be yourself, have fun with your crew and they will come. in droves...

puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeease believe.

:huh?:

Originally posted by ghostvandal

girls like assholes because its their instinct that wants to change the guy to make him become nicer.."he has problems..i have to help him"

fuck that shit! i have more problems than a fucking math book and i dont see no B... i mean girls knocking down my door...

:hatred:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by avils

this is sad.. so many dudes who are disheartened and down on the world coz of some trick ass. i'm at the stage now where i'm just like "fuck it.. im goin out with my boys to have some laughs' and getting chicks is the last thing on my mind.... and thats when you DO get em. dont think about it so much. chill out, be yourself, have fun with your crew and they will come. in droves...

puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeease believe.

:huh?:

this doesnt work...or at least for me...i was trying to spit game at bitches my first few years at high schooll...but lately i havent done shit to them......dont even say hi or anything....and they aint comin man

everynight i just go kick it with the homies smoking blunts and all that shit.....bitches never come around....if anything hey look spooked as fuck cus we look like a bunch of smelly hooded hoodlums

girls are funny all we wanna do is fuck em, but they seem to want a million things

Originally posted by garcia_vega

or how about when a girl is obviously pissed about something and you ask what's wrong and what do they always say??

"nothing" what the fuck, if you're mad just admit it. but no, you'd rather have me sit here and talk to you for fucking hours to try and get what your problem is out of you. man, i'm ruining my own night.

AAARGH!this drives me insane.its like she wants you to piece together what the problem is through asking a series of questions, like some you're a detective.

more problems than a math book.

oh man.

i dont even know, the whole one night stand thing is really empty to me. i remember reading thread on here a few months ago about someone who just wanted a girl he could connect with. i couldnt agree more. getting laid is great, but its even better when you wake up the next morning and dont feel akward or obligated to say something. its that much better. getting there is the problem. i always go the distance and get shut down. "oh ****, thats not how i think of you" "****, i have a boyfriend" "id love to have a drink with you, but im leaving for NY tomorrow, foor good"

to name a few.

I don't understand it. I am a nice guy I am never an asshole, I am talented, I can hold intelligent conversations, I have been told that I am attractive, why do girls not like me? I just don't get it.

I seriously am giving up on women, they all want to be friends, I am nice I take them out to expensive dinners, I just don't fucking get it. I think I am destined to die a sad lonely man.

I hate my life.

------------------

Girls suck.

That's the process though. You get to know each other, it either clicks or it doesn't, you stay together or you move on. Being friends isn't such a bad thing, it's better in most cases. Be patient and don't look, just live for the moment and have fun. It's their loss anyway. Oh and yeah, girls do suck.

Wow, so this thread is like two years old...

I have a girlfriend who I am happy with. We've been together for about 7 months.

Be an asshole. Not too much of an asshole but just enough to impress them. They go for the badboy type. Wear tight jeans and put brass knuckles in your back pocket so when a girl looks at your ass she notices you are carrying a wallet and deadly fucking weapon. They dig that.

And never hit women unless they are the same size/bigger than you.

Wow, so this thread is like two years old...

I have a girlfriend who I am happy with. We've been together for about 7 months.

Be an asshole. Not too much of an asshole but just enough to impress them. They go for the badboy type. Wear tight jeans and put brass knuckles in your back pocket so when a girl looks at your ass she notices you are carrying a wallet and deadly fucking weapon. They dig that.

And never hit women unless they are the same size/bigger than you.

hahaha.

Archived