the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sensnsa

just for the record: i don't see why the hell everyone is always arguing over this 'why did you put htem down with nsf' shit. its not your crew. shut the fuck up. i come on here to see flicks from these people because they aren't all where i am at. i don't honestly care to see all your chatter and garbage and bickering.

if you aren't posting some rad shit that actually pertains to this thread in some form or fashion, don't bother. all this shameless self promotion from you pitsburgh kids is out of control anyway.

he said pertains

Originally posted by cheerleader

not pissed at all, at least you left you left your name. stuk, you go over nsf, we go over you. but ive never seen or heard of you, so im not gonna lose much sleep over it.

as for anyone else that wants to whine about the quality of people i add into my family ....we are a bunch of friends, not a bunch of artfags looking for the bestest most trendiest writer to add just to blow up our name....we dont add strangers to our crew. i do not care if someone i never heard of thinks so and so isnt good - theyre my boys, its my crew, get over it....go jock some crew thats all amazing artists, we really do not care. i sucked at graff in 98 when necske signed me up, and i worked hard and got better. the same goes for my younger crewmembers. ive watched 50 other trendy crews come and go in the last 8 yrs ive been writing...and most of em were because dudes werent really friends but just trying to link up good artists for the sake of combining rep. we dont follow that pattern, we add friends and people we like who are young and hard working. they hopefully will get better just like me and reke got better. but at the end of the day, i know theyre not gonna jump ship to the next trend crew, or join 30 crews and make the crew meaningless.

if you all cant understand this, i really dont care. but even if you hate my crew and some of our writers, its still a fact that weve been united and together for a lot longer than alot of other national crews...and still going strong. take it for whats it worth, and mind your own business.

I totally agree... Im in a small crew but we hold our own, keep it real, do our thing, and pay our dues. We've been through thick and thin together and will continue till "we're done." And we will continue to be so. We dont have any crew members in our crew that aren't freinds we're all boys and will be till the end.

OSFELONS

Originally posted by Ten Cents

I hear what cheerleader's saying about crews. It is crucial that crews be kinda "tom cruise/penelope cruz" famalam tight. I just don't see crews as being crews for the sake of other crews views on crews, especially crews whose crew wasn't crew before the crew became a crew of crew members. but I think when crews combine their crew rep to make their crews more famous in front of other crews than those crews cruise for a crude bruise accrued by a different crew of recruits. Which is gay.

are you signed up for the 04 carribean cruise?

jome sucks and really should not be goin over anyones shit but his own.

and indoor throwies are a waste of paint and they don't count for shit so...keep up the good work.

and jome sucks nsf or no nsf.

and yes i do fuckin bench and i've never seen a jome train...ever.

yup i definitly bench cuz i've seen how zask can ruin decent line-up over and over.

Originally posted by stukosucks

i see your point completely, my crew = my family too perhaps that's why you've never heard of me, but to tell you the truth i'm right under your nose. but that's besides the point. hard work does promote progression this is a known fact, but jome compared to joce looks the same to me, plus homie is talking like he's you. someone with obvious stock in the game. someone with established skills. and no i'm not dick riding i'm just telling it how it is, if you catch a flipped jome piece i welcome a rebuttle, but i'd really really like to see that cat burn me.

my shit is nowhere near trendy, and i'm super fucking far from an art fag. watch for the come up.;)

if your looking to get rep off of me go ahead, cause i never hear nor seen you up and i do stay on the move,, you obviously have seen me up and have heard of me, so whats that say...and if i see a "big ass stuk burner" as you say i will laugh my ass off..and if i see anything of mine dissed well then your gonna have a problem, i will not say anything more to you on this stupid website so dont bother trying to snap back you still no matter what look like a jag off...keep saying my name like im beyonce in this shit.

big stuk came up

http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v96/stukosucks/stukohs.jpg'>

yeah son you came up look you got your shit posted....good non trendy shit...looks almost like a half assed atempt at a old stae bite...

your right your not a art fag your some kid out in the middle of the midwest nowhere ville wearing a camoflauge du rag, dont ever fucking talk shit on me or zask again cause you really do suck and i got your file....

GAME OVER.

haha your quote said over night superstars, hahahha dont think so

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=955959&imageID=8153051&Mytoken=20040607180755'>

I try to stay off this website, but when I do Im always hopping in and out of this thread, mainly cause its got a lot of pictures of a lot of quality shit. More power to NSF CSN and all that shit.

I been seeing JESSE and VENT 26 EVICT and some other 4DC or KYT up in the mix. Why are hella seattle based writers and crews up in Pittsburgh

Can someone throw me a history lesson who knows the deal CSNSF should shoot through seattle this summer and wreck shit niggaaaaaaa

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DROP THIS...

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/grafburgh/stae2.jpg'>

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/grafburgh/jome.jpg'>

yeah.... He's the one who half-assedly bites stae...

i think you both half-assedly bite Crae and Wyse.

but that could just be Obviousness talking.

and everyone else.

PLEASE DON'T NAME DROP ABOUT BITING ON HERE... CRAE AND WYSE ROCK DOPE SHIT, BUT THAT IN NO WAY IS THE ORIGINATION OF THAT STYLE...

HIT ME UP FOR A STYLE HISTORY AND BY THE WAY, SHUT THE FUCK UP... DON'T LET ME SEE A STUK TRAIN... DID HE PUT UP RYPE? I THINK SPACEMAN MAY KNOW THAT KID... LET'S KEEP ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD...

CSNSFOREVER...

END OF LINE

YO, WHOEVER IS TALKIN ABOUT POKER/BRYNNA ON HERE HIT ME UP AND LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS, SHE IS A COOL ASS GIRL AND I'D LIKE TO TALK TO HER...

PEACE

Originally posted by Ten Cents

I hear what cheerleader's saying about crews. It is crucial that crews be kinda "tom cruise/penelope cruz" famalam tight. I just don't see crews as being crews for the sake of other crews views on crews, especially crews whose crew wasn't crew before the crew became a crew of crew members. but I think when crews combine their crew rep to make their crews more famous in front of other crews than those crews cruise for a crude bruise accrued by a different crew of recruits. Which is gay.

..Wittiest nigga out, bar none.

Archived