the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cheerleader

lol i wonder if thats still running...that is officially the southernmost graffiti in the continental US, by the way. that shit is right on the beach on the south side of the island, 90 miles from cuba.

I'll be down there for Memorial Day weekend!!!! So if i see i'll check for you n let you know....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Turners Tea

I was at the new jack wall today and saw that riot over mikro. Pretty dumb that he made it look like he was with them by makin it look like cres clipped over him. Anyways, I forgot my cam and wanted flicks. If anyone goes out there can u get pics of the desao stuff and possibly melvin. Thanks

oh well , its not like im surprised.

Re: not knowin

Originally posted by El Riot 123

yo turners, ur too young to waste my time! thought we were cool anyway...what happened? You tryin to front to make friends???

went under cres out of respect!!!!

(dont take me serious, i'm no joke)

I really have no problem with you riot. I just think somethings you do are kinda dumb. I mean whyd you go over a JYK prod when theres that whole other wall right behind you. Anyways, no diss or anything but I do think mikro is better in the first place. I didnt see the piece he did but from what he does thats what I assume.

Guest mikro137

Re: not knowin

Originally posted by El Riot 123

went under cres out of respect!!!!

dude , cmon. if you really respected cres , you wouldnt have gone over me at all. i mean cmon now. you just got up in our production for christ sakes.

dont try to make yourself out to be anything more than a self centered ignoramous. if you had so much respect for cres , then why did you go over that probe shit on baum?

whatever , its not like any of this matters anyway , you wont listen , someone will bitch about how i am taking up precious bandwidth to talk jazz (from one toy , to another) on you , or how i am a nobody in this "big picture". so who fucking cares , i just wasted 5 minutes writing this crap , and i have proved absolutely nothing new.

so what is the point? seriously?

Re: Re: not knowin

Originally posted by mikro137

i am taking up precious bandwidth to talk jazz (from one toy , to another) on you , or how i am a nobody in this "big picture". so who fucking cares , i just wasted 5 minutes writing this crap , and i have proved absolutely nothing new.

Thats the most logical thing you have ever said on here.........

Guest euthana5ia

riot is a bitch because i todl him a time and place to meet me and he didnt show, and it was a public place too why was he so bitch? cause he is a bitched out bitch

wow i saw this quote up above and it seemed really on point:

for the 10000th time, if your not affiliated with csn/nsf/pfg, get off this thread...make another thread for embarassing pittsburgh toys, stop piggybacking motherfuckers

Guest mikro137

gee whiz , maybe if i was more in tune with the whole information superhighway , i could be a fucking rock star too. this thread is an EMBARASSING show of useless crap from people that have no rep , and and excuse to procreate delusions of grandure from the people with rep. take that how you will , but its true.

Guest mikro137

yeah yeah boohoo just keep it out of here

an excuse to procreate delusions of grandure from the people with rep.

oh no im not allowed in your clubhouse , whatever shall i do. :rolleyes:

jerks on my dick

You guys make me laugh.....awwwwwwwwwwwe are u gettin upset with me? aesia u know the truth!! Mikro are u strugglin to read them words out of a dictionary...I bet it took u three hours to come up with that unglorifiable excuse of terminology to create a proper comeback in your own self-pity, as knowing that your a worthless existence in man-kind, futurama has suicide booths... pay the toll u fucking fool!!!!!!!!!

My clubhouse is where your girlfriends lost their virginity, if u would like your heart back,and what decency you had..please step forward!!!

Progressing to make bigger fools of yourselves...only furthermore increases my laughter...give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(whatever lives is born to die)