the city slicker thread

city.slicker

I thought at the beggining of this thread it says dont post your bullshit photos on here.....

it should say this is a thread for bullshit photos from the country side posted by farmers.:lol: :lol:

naa dont take it seriously...but all jokes aside, you're all wak:lol: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump for all the homies putting it down with the realness, real street heads. real dudes that average like 1.3 arrests a week. y'all others are just fakeness. real dudes that holla 'yerp' to the breezies. and the dudes that bitches be like "heyyyyyy joe" to every time he see one. thats them dudes. niggaz that the only reason they go under a bridge fo' is to shank a bitch. fools thats like, "i aint want water, i drink beer, an' i want a beer."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

who is crae and wyse?

lol, i must be waldo with zero arrests to date... certainly my affliction for alcohol and a horrid temper can bring my ranks up a little higher.

for the faggots that drop shit without making a personal invite for fighting i pray you all get poison ivy 55 times this summer.

Originally posted by stukosucks

i see your point completely, my crew = my family too perhaps that's why you've never heard of me, but to tell you the truth i'm right under your nose. but that's besides the point. hard work does promote progression this is a known fact, but jome compared to joce looks the same to me, plus homie is talking like he's you. someone with obvious stock in the game. someone with established skills. and no i'm not dick riding i'm just telling it how it is, if you catch a flipped jome piece i welcome a rebuttle, but i'd really really like to see that cat burn me.

my shit is nowhere near trendy, and i'm super fucking far from an art fag. watch for the come up.;)

stucko, graffiti does not have to look like skuf or twist or a "stucko burner" to be good its all up to the viewer and where you come from jome does not suck neither does zask..relax.............................................................. also what part of the country are you guys from?

where can i see your shit so i can add my 2 cents.

Originally posted by cheerleader

theres some advanced statistical algorithm that calculates the amount of times arrested based upon hours spent in the streets divided why amount of melanin in your skin plus the square root of your own bad luck.

times 2.

LOLOLOL! One of the funniest things I’ve ever read/heard! I relate, too. I’m gonna figure this one out. Don’t waste this gem on this thread. It deserves bigger and better. Make it a star!

Originally posted by dogface

YO CHEERLEADER!!!!!!!!!! hook up some of those poker flicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo ive seen you mention this like 5 times now dude. no one has any flicks, she never really wrote graff. if you really knew her, youd know that, so obviously youre on some joke shit or who knows what, but its getting old. if you know the girl ask her in real life. i think she did like 2 tags in 1997, move on.

yo ive seen you mention this like 5 times now dude. no one has any flicks, she never really wrote graff. if you really knew her, youd know that, so obviously youre on some joke shit or who knows what, but its getting old. if you know the girl ask her in real life. i think she did like 2 tags in 1997, move on.

i've got a piece that still running in Etna from 1998. i find that mildly amusing. its garbage, and on the tracks. But its right across the street from the Police station [pretty much] i wouldn't advise the spot. however, it does need to disappear. rize has prolly seen it.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sensnsa

rize has prolly seen it.

ouch , thats a zinger.

that e on that jome looks hella salty.

she said she used to go bombing a lot for a little while, i just thought you might actually have them cause one of you said something about 8x10's. i'll leave it alone, its just that nobody answered before.

Originally posted by mikro137

ouch , thats a zinger.

that e on that jome looks hella salty.

Does it look as salty as your face when you went to Time Bomb and meet Kwest this week????By the way ask FAT COP what your sister said when we called looking for you later that day.......?

P.S. we're even for the side bust on the Tropa.....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Real Steel

Does it look as salty as your face when you went to Time Bomb and meet Kwest this week????By the way ask FAT COP what your sister said when we called looking for you later that day.......?

P.S. we're even for the side bust on the Tropa.....

dude if force wasnt such a bumbling retard , that joke would have been at least believeable. but you were thwarted by your own shotty plot. next time make sure everyone is IN on the joke ;)

ps your mom

theres some advanced statistical algorithm that calculates the amount of times arrested based upon hours spent in the streets divided why amount of melanin in your skin plus the square root of your own bad luck.

times 2.

SOLVE FOR X!

Archived