the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Re: Re: REVOK SEVER RIME

Originally posted by rize415

i think i'll have flicks of those later today..

if ya didnt get them flicks its too late........i walked by that shit this morning and they were acctually tearing the pipes down!!!

all that was left was a part of the rime and they was in the process of cutting that shit upo with torches.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...MAYBE ALL THIS ARGEWIN IS CAUSE 'A ALL THEM FANCY DEGREES YEW GOT AT THET THAR CAWLIDGE IN YOR TOWN. WAIL MAH TOWN AINT GAWT NO FANCY CAWLIDGE. WE DO IT RIGHT PROPER OVER HEAR, WITH A LIL' CHURCH, AN' A BAKERY, AN' UV COURSE A BARBERY SHAWP. AN' WE DONT LAK NO UPPITY DOOD FRUM MASSA... MASSA... WAIL AH DON'T KNOW HOW YA SAY IT, BUT AH AINT VOTIN' FER 'M... HE'S GUNNA TAKE OUR GUNS, AN' HE AINT GUNNA KILL AS MENNY 'A THEM DARKIES AS GEORGE DUBYA BUSH... THET THAR KERRY DOOD DON'T PRAY NEARLY AS MUCH AS DUBYA, SO HE CAYNT BE A GUD PREZY-DENT. AN' HE SEZ THET WAL-MART AINT GOT GUD BENNY-FITS... WAIL, JEORGE DUBYA BUSH AIN'T TAKIN' WAL-MART FRUM ME, SO I KIN REST EASY TANITE, KNOWIN' AH KIN SHEWT MAH GUNS, AH KIN PRAISE TH' LORD, AN' THAR'S A FEW LESS 'A THEM DARKIES OVER THAR WHAT HATE US'N SO MUCH.

Re: Re: Re: REVOK SEVER RIME

Originally posted by Honky Kong

if ya didnt get them flicks its too late........i walked by that shit this morning and they were acctually tearing the pipes down!!!

all that was left was a part of the rime and they was in the process of cutting that shit upo with torches.......

yeah i went by that shit yesterday around like 6:30 and it was all gone, they only left the part where there was no graffiti..

Originally posted by cheerleader

I write nise nsf, I'm in charge of who gets into my crew. if you got shit to say, say it to me, and be a man and say what you write. Graffiti beef is cool, just be a man about it. If you wanna pass anonymous notes like 10 yr old schoolgirls, be my guest... But that's why you toy faggots aren't in nsf or any kind of crew with rep outside of your block - because you may think you're gettin your little slick comment in on the internet, but you're really just admitting to yourself, your boys, and the world, that you are a cowardly litte baby with no balls to stand behind your comments. Keep hating, keep talking, its all money in the bank for us.

no offense man, cause i got all the respect in the world for you, but jome and zask both suck. i'm not even from your state but when i see wack shit like that roll through it doesn't leave the same, it's a got a big ass stuk BURNER over it, btw i'm tfd ts ima, never claimed to be a big famous gangster but best believe i get mines too. feel free to get pissed but your boys aren't up to par playboy.

not pissed at all, at least you left you left your name. stuk, you go over nsf, we go over you. but ive never seen or heard of you, so im not gonna lose much sleep over it.

as for anyone else that wants to whine about the quality of people i add into my family ....we are a bunch of friends, not a bunch of artfags looking for the bestest most trendiest writer to add just to blow up our name....we dont add strangers to our crew. i do not care if someone i never heard of thinks so and so isnt good - theyre my boys, its my crew, get over it....go jock some crew thats all amazing artists, we really do not care. i sucked at graff in 98 when necske signed me up, and i worked hard and got better. the same goes for my younger crewmembers. ive watched 50 other trendy crews come and go in the last 8 yrs ive been writing...and most of em were because dudes werent really friends but just trying to link up good artists for the sake of combining rep. we dont follow that pattern, we add friends and people we like who are young and hard working. they hopefully will get better just like me and reke got better. but at the end of the day, i know theyre not gonna jump ship to the next trend crew, or join 30 crews and make the crew meaningless.

if you all cant understand this, i really dont care. but even if you hate my crew and some of our writers, its still a fact that weve been united and together for a lot longer than alot of other national crews...and still going strong. take it for whats it worth, and mind your own business.

i see your point completely, my crew = my family too perhaps that's why you've never heard of me, but to tell you the truth i'm right under your nose. but that's besides the point. hard work does promote progression this is a known fact, but jome compared to joce looks the same to me, plus homie is talking like he's you. someone with obvious stock in the game. someone with established skills. and no i'm not dick riding i'm just telling it how it is, if you catch a flipped jome piece i welcome a rebuttle, but i'd really really like to see that cat burn me.

my shit is nowhere near trendy, and i'm super fucking far from an art fag. watch for the come up.;)

I hear what cheerleader's saying about crews. It is crucial that crews be kinda "tom cruise/penelope cruz" famalam tight. I just don't see crews as being crews for the sake of other crews views on crews, especially crews whose crew wasn't crew before the crew became a crew of crew members. but I think when crews combine their crew rep to make their crews more famous in front of other crews than those crews cruise for a crude bruise accrued by a different crew of recruits. Which is gay.

Originally posted by Ten Cents

I hear what cheerleader's saying about crews. It is crucial that crews be kinda "tom cruise/penelope cruz" famalam tight. I just don't see crews as being crews for the sake of other crews views on crews, especially crews whose crew wasn't crew before the crew became a crew of crew members. but I think when crews combine their crew rep to make their crews more famous in front of other crews than those crews cruise for a crude bruise accrued by a different crew of recruits. Which is gay.

Thats a lil rhyme you got going there..

Originally posted by cheerleader

not pissed at all, at least you left you left your name. stuk, you go over nsf, we go over you. but ive never seen or heard of you, so im not gonna lose much sleep over it.

as for anyone else that wants to whine about the quality of people i add into my family ....we are a bunch of friends, not a bunch of artfags looking for the bestest most trendiest writer to add just to blow up our name....we dont add strangers to our crew. i do not care if someone i never heard of thinks so and so isnt good - theyre my boys, its my crew, get over it....go jock some crew thats all amazing artists, we really do not care. i sucked at graff in 98 when necske signed me up, and i worked hard and got better. the same goes for my younger crewmembers. ive watched 50 other trendy crews come and go in the last 8 yrs ive been writing...and most of em were because dudes werent really friends but just trying to link up good artists for the sake of combining rep. we dont follow that pattern, we add friends and people we like who are young and hard working. they hopefully will get better just like me and reke got better. but at the end of the day, i know theyre not gonna jump ship to the next trend crew, or join 30 crews and make the crew meaningless.

if you all cant understand this, i really dont care. but even if you hate my crew and some of our writers, its still a fact that weve been united and together for a lot longer than alot of other national crews...and still going strong. take it for whats it worth, and mind your own business.

cheer you make me smile...

Archived