HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

mr.yuck, what did you end up doing about those squirels?(sp)

Well since this thread is already back up top for some god awful reason....

I went into the crawl space with a hammer boards and nails. I crawled all the way into the back and found that i couldnt swing a hammer to nail boards into place cuz of tight spots. Shit. So i crawl back out of the inferno and go find some loose bricks in my neighbors back yard. I ended up sealing one half of the whole with bricks. Then in the other half of the hole, in a much tighter spot, I patched it up with a bent up old license plate. There is another nest of squirrels above my parents room that i cant get to so its gonna stink regardless. My shit is super ghetto rigged. But I think I got the job done. Nothing can get in and nothing can get out.

BOO YAH

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Fuck you bitch, you don't know me!

I can't stand your ass.

Go fuck your way back to Make Out Club, slut.

You're not welcome here.

:lol: oh shit. he said it. i would have said it too but homegirl is 14 years old. it's like taking candy away from her. it's too easy.

sorry to bump this up but i'm catching up on you all. who the fuck are all these new people and why are they so lame?

Originally posted by Devilush

:lol: oh shit. he said it. i would have said it too but homegirl is 14 years old. it's like taking candy away from her. it's too easy.

sorry to bump this up but i'm catching up on you all. who the fuck are all these new people and why are they so lame?

are you serious? shes only 14? holly shit i thought there was like a age requirment(sp*) to get up in this piece. wow. im glad he said that though.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

. But I think I got the job done. Nothing can get in and nothing can get out.

BOO YAH

try some mothballs too, coupled with a few cyborg hooker monkeys and one or two lesbian otters.....lesbian you say? well i say lesbian otters cause if you get realy butch ones they can punk the squirrels into leaving their turf and they wont breed.....but they might try and protest to lift the ban on gay otter marriage.

. but ya you should check up on the sealed area often it might get a bit damp wich brings other critters.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

try some mothballs too, coupled with a few cyborg hooker monkeys and one or two lesbian otters.....lesbian you say? well i say lesbian otters cause if you get realy butch ones they can punk the squirrels into leaving their turf and they wont breed.....but they might try and protest to lift the ban on gay otter marriage.

. but ya you should check up on the sealed area often it might get a bit damp wich brings other critters.

i say lesbien beavers too. i mean beavers are already huge and their lesbien aint no stoppin em.

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Fuck you bitch, you don't know me!

I can't stand your ass.

Go fuck your way back to Make Out Club, slut.

You're not welcome here.

:eek: havent seen you on here for awhile homey.

hit my email if you still got the address...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived