HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what i hate.......when your'e in a drum circle on the beach and a bunch of tourists come buy and try to get in on the circle and fuck up the rhythem.

and what i hate more then that is you can ride your bike on the street and sidewalk downtown but you cant use a skate board....and even worse a longboard is still considered a skatebored even when the possibility of doing grinds and tricks on it is almost impossible.

and you know what i hate even morere then that?hard shell tacos

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

you know what i hate even morere then that?hard shell tacos

You take that back right now you son of a gun. On another note, i hate when people ride their bike in the middle of the street very slowly when there is an empty sidewalk bigger than the street right next to them. I'd bump them if there weren't so many cops around.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

You take that back right now you son of a gun. On another note, i hate when people ride their bike in the middle of the street very slowly when there is an empty sidewalk bigger than the street right next to them. I'd bump them if there weren't so many cops around.

haha me too But I can't cuz Ima a girl:o

no sir i will not take it back.....damn hard shells cuttin the roof of my mouth....makin me drop lettuce all over the place.

i also hate those buy one get one free deals......its always for some shit that tastes nasty or you dont have any use for.

no sir i will not take it back.....damn hard shells cuttin the roof of my mouth....makin me drop lettuce all over the place.

i also hate those buy one get one free deals......its always for some shit that tastes nasty or you dont have any use for.

I like hard tacos from taco bell MmMmMmM:lick:

People in the street:

My personal favorite is to fuck with all pedestrians. I'll wave for them to cross the street, then when they get infront of my car i'll pop it into neutral and rev the engine. It makes em jump every time.

Tacos:

You are just doing it wrong. I've been fired from taco bell so many times i am kind of a taco pro. The first bite you have to take from the bottom at the skinny end. Once you do that you have to go to the top of the taco and take a bite of cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce in that order. Don't try and get the sourcream or meat with that bite or you will destroy the taco. Its very important to do this slowly or you will inevitably cut the roof of your mouth. You have to keep working your way from top to bottom or you will destroy the taco as i have said above. take this advice and you will hav minimal filling spillage.

People in the street:

Tacos:

You are just doing it wrong. I've been fired from taco bell so many times i am kind of a taco pro. The first bite you have to take from the bottom at the skinny end. Once you do that you have to go to the top of the taco and take a bite of cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce in that order. Don't try and get the sourcream or meat with that bite or you will destroy the taco. Its very important to do this slowly or you will inevitably cut the roof of your mouth. You have to keep working your way from top to bottom or you will destroy the taco as i have said above. take this advice and you will hav minimal filling spillage.

your a genious...im printing this out and bringing it with me next time i go to taco bell....its like an instruction manual for the eating impaired...lol

^^^You just don't know how to work that shit proper.

I haven't read any of this thread, and as such am in no position to pass judgement on it, but I am going to anyway. It sucks. Unless it is about hard shell tacos, which I doubt would spawn eight pages of discussion, it should be abandoned. Let's look at the basics:

1. It was started by someone who chose the screen name "Cherry_luv". That is real cute little name there, honey. Enjoy that love while you can, because I get the impression you won't keep it long after you start liking boys.

2. It is entitled "HATERS!". That, combined with the handle of the thread's creator, is a tip off that this thread isn't going to be anymore worthwhile than a Tease thread about "Ola".

3. Krook posts in this thread.

SO, let's just let it die.

Originally posted by Don't Panic

1. It was started by someone who chose the screen name "Cherry_luv". That is real cute little name there, honey. Enjoy that love while you can, because I get the impression you won't keep it long after you start liking boys.

laughing really hard

People in the street:

My personal favorite is to fuck with all pedestrians. I'll wave for them to cross the street, then when they get infront of my car i'll pop it into neutral and rev the engine. It makes em jump every time.

Tacos:

Wow you are a PRO, how many times have you been fired?

Originally posted by Don't Panic

SO, let's just let it die.

Darn;)

i also hate how jnco make two different brands...one that is found in alot of hip hop, record shops and the shit you find in sears and other stores.

i hate how some people cut the crust off the bread

I don't like then crust on bread, I just don't:confused:

Yeah JNCO is frontin. Crust has 8000% more nutrients than the rest of the bread. What a bunch of sucker asses.

The things that i cant stand are when i sit on a wet toilet seat. -shudders-

when i stub my pinkie toe. That is the worst shit ever.

girls that are too easy.... I don't trust it.

yeah...

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

the peanut butter and jelly uncrustable sandwhiches are fuckin DOPE.. the only lame thing is they're frozen and you have to thaw them before eating them. ghey.

what the fuck is a uncrustable ?? and dont you know its against the law to freeze peanutbutter and jelly.

ya and avacados are nasty.

i hate how all the bands i used to like back in the day blew the fuck up and sold out.

sugar ray used to be speed metal/rappish /rock/funk/lounge back in 96

now they suck

and i hate that crust that builds up around your mouth when you sleep for a long time

Archived