HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

shut up I'm not that stupid o kill my self, I'm not a stupid white girl, and how can I breath stupid?, man idiots these days:nope:

ok he or she is saying its not stupid. i assume your o was supposed to have a t infornt of it to make it to. and im sure when you typed breath you meant to type breed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<span style='color:black'>So the other day i went up into my room which is basically an attic that was turned into a room. It smelled super funky up there and i was like "What the fucking hell? It smells like something is dead." I opened the door to the crawl space and a blast a super hot death shot up my nostrils. Oh god. I grabbed a flashlight and went in there. I noticed that there were tunnels burrowed out in the insulation. Great there are animals living in my room. So I go deeper and there is the stinkin culprit; a dead squirrel. When i go to pick it up mad flies shoot out from the darkness. So im lookin around to see if there are any more dead creatures in there. Nope but i go into one of the burrows and find 3 baby squirrels. They get scooped out and thrown into a trash bag before they have the chance to die and stink up my home too. I found the hole where they are coming in from and i need to patch that shit up. Where did all the Squirrels go you ask? Straight into the dumpster. Fuckin rats with fuzzy tails.</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>So the other day i went up into my room which is basically an attic that was turned into a room. It smelled super funky up there and i was like "What the fucking hell? It smells like something is dead." I opened the door to the crawl space and a blast a super hot death shot up my nostrils. Oh god. I grabbed a flashlight and went in there. I noticed that there were tunnels burrowed out in the insulation. Great there are animals living in my room. So I go deeper and there is the stinkin culprit; a dead squirrel. When i go to pick it up mad flies shoot out from the darkness. So im lookin around to see if there are any more dead creatures in there. Nope but i go into one of the burrows and find 3 baby squirrels. They get scooped out and thrown into a trash bag before they have the chance to die and stink up my home too. I found the hole where they are coming in from and i need to patch that shit up. Where did all the Squirrels go you ask? Straight into the dumpster. Fuckin rats with fuzzy tails.</span>

i kinna like squirrels but thats shits funny.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

tha babys were alive? your monster..:lol:

<span style='color:black'>Yeah the babies were still alive and they started screaming when i picked them up(I didnt know that squirrels made noise). I almost fell bad but then i was like "Wait a minute. Squirrels are the enemy. They are just gonna keep dying and stinkin my shit up for ever. So the way i see it, i solved the future problem. Plus you can hear them running through the ceiling and floors at night. That shit keeps me from my beauty sleep. I bet there are about 50 of them that live in my crib and i just pissed them all off. Im fuckin doomed.</span>

666.666.666.666.666.666.666.666.666.666.666.666PAGE NINE ASS HOLES

did you know squirrels are the natural enemies of box turtles.

box turtles are known to poach unhatched squirrel eggs that are laid in underground caves. but for defense squirrels can shoot concentrated beams of sunspot radiation from their green lantern rings at the turtles, causing an overload in their cold air intake sytem leaving them parylized for a few moments until the squirrels can contact the hive mind and get the eggs to safety.

and i hate how they dont show enough reruns of good times

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

did you know squirrels are the natural enemies of box turtles.

box turtles are known to poach unhatched squirrel eggs that are laid in underground caves. but for defense squirrels can shoot concentrated beams of sunspot radiation from their green lantern rings at the turtles, causing an overload in their cold air intake sytem leaving them parylized for a few moments until the squirrels can contact the hive mind and get the eggs to safety.

and i hate how they dont show enough reruns of good times

thats common knowledge... your no poindexter...:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's fuckin wack of you mr yuck..you shouldve just taken the babies and put them outside in a bush or something.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why so they can grow up and die in my crawl space making my stuff stink to high hell? Fuck that. What if i brought a girl home the other day. I can see it now. Girl: Yuck? What is that? Is that.....your dirty clothes or.....God it's awful. Im leaving. Therefor I'm destroying any squirrel that comes on my property. They'll learn, OH THEY WILL LEARN.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

mr yuck..that's bad karma.

i'm sure if you patch the holes up really well and put up a no trespassing sign, the little squirrely squirrels will obey the rules and keep out.:idea:

"no trespassing"

i know your kidding but that deserves an e-bitchslap..

:rolleyes:

page nine..............no..no ...NO ....NO!!!!

STOP THIS FUCKING MADNESS!!! I LEAVE FOR ONE DAY AND I COMEBACK TO FIND THIS ON PAGE 9??!?!?! FUCKING BAN HER OR KILL OR DOOO SOMETHING!!! SEEKING! SMART! HELP! SOMEONE!!!!

NONO ive got it.....DONT TALK ANNY MORE ON THIS THREAD!!! NO MORE TALKING MEANS IT WILL GO FARRR AWAY!!! NO MORE STOP STOP AND DESIST! DONT TYPE A WORD!! JUST MAKE HER GO AWAY!

if you do all i will post is the most graphic pics you will have ever seen. EVER!!!

take my warning...........take it by your life......

CRAMPS HAS FUCKING SPOKEN!!!

naw most squirrels know how to use cutting lazers...some can even telekineticaly open cans beans...

yucks best chance is to put plastic box turtles around his yard.

p.s

i talked with cherry_luv and she aint too bad...just a bit missinformed about the type of forum this is.

and stop clicking the warning button .. you know there are much worse posters in 12oz than cherry.

p.s.s no i aint jocking..:o :cool: :) :o

thanks moogle, (you know me, I'm cool:lol:) , Wow when I left my thread was at page 8 an a half now it's nine wow people must really like meh :D, box car lover what the hell you never IMed me,why? anywho, what up people how was your day?:rolleyes:

Blah Blah Blah, mines was okay I going to that water park on Yriday yay,! My Ex boyfriend's sister invited meh. wow:eek: gotta go my mom is being a bitch...............Peace!:king:

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

thanks moogle, (you know A...> me, I'm cool:lol:) , Wow when I left my thread was at page 8 an a half now it's nine wow people must really like B...>meh :D, box car lover what the hell you never IMed me,why? anywho, what up people how was your day?:rolleyes:

Blah Blah Blah, mines was okay I going to that water park on Yriday yay,! My Ex boyfriend's sister invited meh. wow:eek: C...>gotta go my mom is being a bitch...............Peace!:king:

As you can clearly see i have labeled 3 problems or inconsistencies in this post, and i will now explain

A. She spells me like a normal, no one hates me kind of person

B. She adds and h to meh, in a fasion that only idiots that everybody hates kind of way

C. Your mom who allegedly was "being a bitch" was probably calling you down so you could eat her pancakes she made you becuase she is a nice lady who dosent beat the shit out of you, however, i would like your phone number so that i can call her up, tell her to get an old fasioned board with a nail in it, and hit you right in the face, hindering all ways of sight, therefore you cant read replies and other posts that have to do with how big of a fuck you are, i hope that you have a day that only jesus could match in greatness...

Originally posted by JUDONO?

So wasnt this thread about Hating stuff.

ok lets bring this thread back on track then....

i hate how when you go into a lesbian chat room almost all the people with girl screen names and webcams are dudes.

and i also hate the way girls fart under the covers all silent ninja like and hop out of bed leaving you stuck with the smell....at least make some noise dammit!!

i hate nancy drew

i hate how everytime i open aol that fuckin guy that say's welcome and you have mail , gets paid

i hate the fact that audio slave sounds just like fucking soundgarden with a new guitarist

i hate..........well not really but it annoys me a bit that nobody told me that bratwurst is made mainly out of pork....damn i love bratwurst but dammit the beef ones cost so much more

i hate that i cant think of anything else to hate right now

Yeah i gotta patch that hole up. Tomorrow for sure.

^^^thus trapping the remaining squirels to die and fester in your crwl space. leaving an eteranal stink and dooming you to listen to every women you decide to bring over bitch about your bad smelling laundry. great idea. or:lol: set up mouse traps plenty. squirels are smart and will figure out not to fuckin mess with your shit after a dozen or so get rocked.

naw most squirrels know how to use cutting lazers...some can even telekineticaly open cans beans...

ive seen this happen.^^^

ok now on to the hating.

1. i hate when people leave there mailboxes open and i cruise by on my board and rip my fucking arm off.

2. i hate that i now have to be 21 to gamble.

3. i hate the fat that graffiti is a trend.

4. i hate penguins.

5. i HATE haters

6. i hate it when no body aim's me and im bored as hell. so hit me up. Inf3ctionit3 is where youll find me. especially you cherry;)

Archived