HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: Everyone

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

*ahem* No I'm not domb, what make you thing that?

Sweetcherry No i don't act weird to get a guy back they come back by them selves heh :crazy:

LOOK AT YOUR SENTENCE, you are not DOMB, what would make you THING that? even if you are tryin to joke and now that i pointed it out, you will say you were, just stop, nothing will be forgotten, you are stupid, and immature, just stop postin

cherry-luv,

the reason we think you are stupid is because you are 14 years old. most of us are around 20 (i think). so when you come in here spelling every other word wrong and not making complete sentences, you look like a moron.

and technically, you are a moron.

thanks for playing, don't bother coming back. love, iloveboxcars.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

rawr. this retarded bitch makes my head hurt.. sweetie.. where do you live?? somewhere near me i hope so i can kick your fucking teeth in. now go start crying and kill your self.

^^^^ damnit. i said that. fucker was just logged in on my computer..and i forgot.

Okay..................Okay...................this is getting out of control. don't forget anything then, I don't care what you guys say, say anything you guys want. If you don't like me then thats you guys problem, if you guys get to know me I not that that that bad. eh I don't think you guys would want to anyways.;)

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

dear cherry luv,

most people do not know the proper way to slit their wrists. the majority of people use a razor or a knife wich is correct but what you may not have known is ,instead of cutting across at the base of your wrist over the vein. you shou make a deep insicion with a razor on the largest vein in your arm from the middle of your forearm down to the base of your wrist. in doing this there will be minimal pain that has been known to people that cut across instead of up and down, also cutting this way limits the chance of proper stitching if you happen to live.

many things help in making the blood thin so it flows faster painkillers , bacardi 151, crack, my dick in your mouth, lsd.

in closing i would like to say shut the fuck up .

yers truly MR. PINCHE MOOGLE