Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry_Luv

HATERS!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by sweetcherry

im confused...as usual...:confused:

 

Don't be confused I'm just asking why poeple always talk shit and shit, thats it.................hahaha And I'm not bitching, don't worry i don't bitch only on someone I know :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Don't be confused I'm just asking why poeple always talk shit and shit, thats it.................hahaha And I'm not bitching, don't worry i don't bitch only on someone I know :D

damn now im not gonna be the only cherry on 12oz

 

ppl talk shit cuz it makes em feel good about themselves

 

you guys dont be mean to her...shes new...i had NOUM to save me from emberrasing bloopers when i joined...this poor girls alone in the world lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sweetcherry

damn now im not gonna be the only cherry on 12oz

 

ppl talk shit cuz it makes em feel good about themselves

 

you guys dont be mean to her...shes new...i had NOUM to save me from emberrasing bloopers when i joined...this poor girls alone in the world lol

 

Thanks Sweet I really appericiate that....Yea NOUM is cool he hasn't been on though:confused: I wonder where he is??? anywho Thanks:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

Show us your tits or go away, both you cherry's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Thanks Sweet I really appericiate that....Yea NOUM is cool he hasn't been on though:confused: I wonder where he is??? anywho Thanks:D

 

yeah something is wrong with his phone so he could only go on if hes at a friends house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sweetcherry

i had NOUM to save me from emberrasing bloopers

 

hahaha thats fucking awesome kids got youre back!

 

*round of applause for NOUM*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perve

 

Originally posted by Tesseract

Show us your tits or go away, both you cherry's

 

 

What hell is your problem with boobs?......I think your a pervert that goes on the internet to find porn cuz you can't get no one get out of my thread if your gonna say those things......alight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by $360

hahaha thats fucking awesome kids got youre back!

 

*round of applause for NOUM*

 

yeah well noums my hunny:love2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe if you werent such an idiot, people would take you more seriously. Im not saying that because it makes me feel better, im just being staight up with you. Its what i do:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Perve

 

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

What hell is your problem with boobs?......I think your a pervert that goes on the internet to find porn cuz you can't get no one get out of my thread if your gonna say those things......alight!

 

yeah hun...one thing you should know...there are about 1000 guys for every girl on this site...which means that about 99% of this site are porn addicted guys...ya just gotta get used to their random horniness or get out of this site because this kind of thing happens alot...i'm used to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Scrabble

maybe if you werent such an idiot, people would take you more seriously. Im not saying that because it makes me feel better, im just being staight up with you. Its what i do:cool:

 

I'm not being an idiot or nothing they are just hating, I was asking cuz.....yea, I was just asking:D i like this thread it's nice.........................................whaaaaawhooooooo and it mine hehe, I'll get used to the horningness, I do most of the time with poeple that are sick arround where I live;) they always wanna get with me but then I go no way jose hehe cuz it's gross.....................ANYWHO, where were we oh yea no I'm not an idiot:crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×