HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn thats crazy that this bitch gotta act all stupid(if its just an act) to get her ex mad or watever shes trying to do...girl you only 14, at the risk of sounding cliche, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and in your case plenty of toads and willys. lol...:lol:

anyways act your age...you're way to ditzy and way to immature to be 14...

if you wanna talk to toad... DO IT ON YOUR OWN GODDAMN EXPENSE AND STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF

if you gonna tell people we fucked, say it strieght.

and hun, why don't you say it STRAIGHT

Re: sweetcherry

Originally posted by •x«Krook»x•

your only 1-2 years older than her, and you're telling her how/how not to act?:nope:

yeah but so are you....

but anyways i act alot more mature then her especially when it involves bfs and ex bfs

i acted as imature as her when i was 10

hell yeah i joke alot but i dont bring it to the point where people want to shoot me(or ban me in this case) just so i would shut up

Everyone

Okay Me and Toad already got everything strieght don't worry I'm not that immature I was trying to get him back witch never happened but hey me and him talked and we are not going t say anymore shit about our relationshit on 12oz alright........haha me and him are cool now, But we are never getting back heh:o, don't trip people!, I don't wanna get banned cuz I was getting him back and I'm not on here cuz I wanted to get him back I like graffiti toad influenced it to, I'm practicing, I hope Toad helps meh haha, but for now on I'm not gonna talk shit on him or anything, And haha we never fucked, PEEPS I'M SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE I DID I WAS MAD BUT I'M NOT NO MORE AND PLUS THIS IS MY THREAD, GIVE ADVISE AT LEAST! , i FORGOT HIM NOW BUT STILL...., aND SWEETCHERRY I'm not trying to mess up the cherry name, I'll try not to............:D okay thats all I had on my mond so I'ma stop now:king:

!Peace!

Re: Everyone

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Okay Me and Toad already got everything strieght don't worry I'm not that immature I was trying to get him back witch never happened but hey me and him talked and we are not going t say anymore shit about our relationshit on 12oz alright........haha me and him are cool now, But we are never getting back heh:o, don't trip people!, I don't wanna get banned cuz I was getting him back and I'm not on here cuz I wanted to get him back I like graffiti toad influenced it to, I'm practicing, I hope Toad helps meh haha, but for now on I'm not gonna talk shit on him or anything, And haha we never fucked, PEEPS I'M SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE I DID I WAS MAD BUT I'M NOT NO MORE AND PLUS THIS IS MY THREAD, GIVE ADVISE AT LEAST! , i FORGOT HIM NOW BUT STILL...., aND SWEETCHERRY I'm not trying to mess up the cherry name, I'll try not to............:D okay thats all I had on my mond so I'ma stop now:king:

!Peace!

~~Steph~~

check it, you cant even fuckin spell shit or be mature enough to make coherent sentances, you start all these fuckin threads and stupid posts, and what not, just fucking stop for God's sake. You need to sit back, sketch, then post, then ask for advice, not ask for advice after everybody hates you. "ride the pine" for a while, watch the game, then try and play

Re: Re: Everyone

Originally posted by onesecondple

check it, you cant even fuckin spell shit or be mature enough to make coherent sentances, you start all these fuckin threads and stupid posts, and what not, just fucking stop for God's sake. You need to sit back, sketch, then post, then ask for advice, not ask for advice after everybody hates you. "ride the pine" for a while, watch the game, then try and play

no