Elk

Harpo Marx

to those of you who dont see the letters maybe an eye exam would help...the freshest thing about this style is its not bitten..thats a completely original style,they dont come along often so maybe thats the reason you guys feel the need to hate..who knows?i think most of you are just jealous...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swiss cheese

A few weeks ago, maybe a month, I saw a wholecar ELK with an american flag patriotic theme. very dope.

...elk loves america...

...i might post some shit if i get off my ass and scan flicks and then find a new photohost...but i probably won't cause i'm real lazy...

elk is dope people wanna front thats there thing everyone has an opinion on what they like but the fact is he has unique letter structure and probably the most original style in america that i have seen its not hardletter its not 3D its just letters in odd shapes and the style really flows everything else is nice but its all played out beyond belief

I think the shits dope. No point of putting graffiti in a box. Thats why i like graff you have total freedom with a basic form. Some people just arent to seccesfull at doing things that are different and still look good. Although i will agree that virginian's have some wierd taste i like elks shit.

Originally posted by nang'eds!

i am with you there se_FOUR, those dudes burnt that impersonator :idea:

im sure that elk dos is really concerned with what you two euro-trash homos think about his work...

what ever happened to doing this shit for yourself? obviously he is.

are you?

:confused:

dont get me wrong, the vizie and poser are definitely hot as well.....but whats the point of hating on elk cause his style is different?

while youre talking shit about him on the internet, hes probably painting with the people you dream about and wish you could paint with. dont hate him cause hes blown up.....hes a humble guy and if you met him he probably wouldnt care how much shit you talked to him or about him.

but whatever.....keep hating and saying hes not the real elk blah blah blah....keep practicing those euro styles that are throwbacks of early nyc graff while he paints with the people that helped bring those styles back (a2m heads, wh heads, and dos heads..)

Archived