Elk

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crave

choze telling it how it is. elk rocks, pointblank period.

Learn some history outside your own backyard boys. Everyone and their dog who knows shit about graffiti worldwide (yes worldwide not just your own country) knows about Elk from London. You keep talking about Elk doing this and that..but has he ever kinged the largest subway system in europe? Just remember that when he had kinged the tube the fake elk and all of you were sucking your mums right tit.

It really makes me laugh when you say "euro trash styles".....are you really that stupid to think Europe only has a few styles.....EUROPE IS A CONTINENT NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY!!!! I don't know how many times it has to be said. I would rather see a transit system with "euro trash" styles (whatever the fuck that is) than regurgitated throwup styles and bitten letters. America has some dope writers and i expect none of you are those people. It seems to me the American writers who have a clue what they are talking about are not as small minded as you lot.

Keep dissing us and we'll keep laughing at you painting rusty metal boxes whilst we smash cleans.

Originally posted by vynlone

Keep dissing us and we'll keep laughing at you painting rusty metal boxes whilst we smash cleans.

im not trying to be funny, seriously, but does "we" include you? just wondering because ive noticed you get involved in a few of these discussions.....

Originally posted by SenorSeven

i just dont understand why someone regardless if its Elk from UK or ELK from US, someone has to bring up the other and say useless shit... elk here has put in hella work - give him respect.

blah blah blah blah blah

seriously for every one writer in the states that writes something there's 2 or 3 in europe the "continent" that write it... big deal we got to one name after you and used it.

that's 1 to your 5 million sorry get over it

Chozer

Haha, you seriously one clueless fuckwit! All I said is the Poser and Vizie are better pieces and you get all bitchy..Firslty I have nor will I ever dream about painting with these barn yard kings, trust me..Seconldly these crews I have never heard of and thirdly I myself know that I ahve done more "real graffiti" than this Biter, so go back to hillbillyville and come up with so better arguments..Seriously..Nice talking to you..

i wasn't trying to hate at all. i've been through elk aok 's thread and seen exactly what you're talking about. i enjoy looking a both elks work. however, i don't try and compare their work. in this case it just really doesn't seem to make sense to me. both fellas put in a ton of work respectably, and should each be apprecaited on their own--not together.

just my .02

^^

Cool, nah i`m with you..My only comment was I prefered the Poser and Vizie..Now the thing to get thrown at European writers is his handstyle is wack where`s his thowies etc..Now Elk Aok has a very nice handstyle and Throw-up`s, can you show me a Elk VA tag or throwie please?

Re: ...

Originally posted by wickeder

blah blah blah blah blah

seriously for every one writer in the states that writes something there's 2 or 3 in europe the "continent" that write it... big deal we got to one name after you and used it.

that's 1 to your 5 million sorry get over it

what hte fuck was the point of this?

Originally posted by vynlone

Learn some history outside your own backyard boys. Everyone and their dog who knows shit about graffiti worldwide (yes worldwide not just your own country) knows about Elk from London. You keep talking about Elk doing this and that..but has he ever kinged the largest subway system in europe? Just remember that when he had kinged the tube the fake elk and all of you were sucking your mums right tit.

It really makes me laugh when you say "euro trash styles".....are you really that stupid to think Europe only has a few styles.....EUROPE IS A CONTINENT NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY!!!! I don't know how many times it has to be said. I would rather see a transit system with "euro trash" styles (whatever the fuck that is) than regurgitated throwup styles and bitten letters. America has some dope writers and i expect none of you are those people. It seems to me the American writers who have a clue what they are talking about are not as small minded as you lot.

there arent any cleans really worth painting.....but for your information i HAVE managed to hit off a few. id rather do shit that runs for years and travels all over the continent and is seen by hundreds of other writers with a common interest in the history of our freights. so for your do some research bullshit argument, pull the dick out your mouth, its affecting your brains ability to operate properly.

shit man, i was only fucking with you to begin with. elk dos puts work in. i know elk in uk has as well, but seriously, id never heard of him. i dont care who he is or what hes done. as im sure you dont care what elk dos has done or does. but keep poppin off at the mouth about our shitty rusty freights. i love them. theyre a part of the united states history. whereas you have your cleans that will get buffed next week.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

^^

I`m replying to Chozer not you..But anyway Crave I must admit you aint the usual hater you get on this forum. Take a look at Elk Aok thread and how fucked up that thread is cos of clueless fools..

man, i was just jerkin your chain. get your panties un-bunched...

;)

Originally posted by chozer

there arent any cleans really worth painting.....but for your information i HAVE managed to hit off a few. id rather do shit that runs for years and travels all over the continent and is seen by hundreds of other writers with a common interest in the history of our freights. so for your do some research bullshit argument, pull the dick out your mouth, its affecting your brains ability to operate properly.

shit man, i was only fucking with you to begin with. elk dos puts work in. i know elk in uk has as well, but seriously, id never heard of him. i dont care who he is or what hes done. as im sure you dont care what elk dos has done or does. but keep poppin off at the mouth about our shitty rusty freights. i love them. theyre a part of the united states history. whereas you have your cleans that will get buffed next week.

well put chozer

seriously.....i get on this shit while im at work......some of yall seem to live, sleep, eat and breathe this shit....

theres too much out there to experience that keeps me off the internet unless im bored for a hot minute at a friends house or something...

like freights and women and BEEEEEEER...

:D

lighten up and have some fun. maybe thats what yalls clean trains lack. you cant just chill and have a good time, youre all rushed and paranoid. freights are usually nice and chill. you can enjoy life instead of feeling like at any moment you can have the living shit beat out of you by mta or whatever local clean train authorities you have in your area....

dont get me wrong, every once and a while i love the thrill of bombing, and have hit a clean train or two, and probably would again in the future.....but im not gonna clown on freight writers cause of it. dont think im clowning on you for doing it. if i had the freights you had, i probably wouldnt hit freights either. mmmmmm.....rusty boxcars....

:lick:

(comp & rhet 201 here....ha ha ha)

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Cool, yeah I`m only on here at work..Anyway i`m still awaiting a Elk Dos bombin and even maybe a throw-up..Can anyone help? Crave you found anything?

his bombs are a lot like his straight letters....

simple, but nice. i dont know of any sites off the top of my head that have some.....maybe dreamlikereality.com if its still up....

im about to search dreamlikereality.com for ya....but heres an example of why i like freights so much...

these are upfe's.....union pacific refridgerated express cars....they travel across the country and are some of the most sought after cars....ive done maybe ten reefers. they travel quickly too....only sitting at a spot for maybe a day or two at most.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00323494f00000119.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00323494f00000120.jpg'>

edit: i stole these from the wheels of steel thread in metal heads..

:D

yep and I've seen some of Choze's trains roll by my house (and he probably lives hundreds if not thousands of miles away). Elk's also.

Everyday I see graff from all over this damn huge continent roll by. Come over and paint them with us. You'll like it. Freights are just big and powerful instruments of commerce and industrilization, and the amount of them is overwhelming.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

yep and I've seen some of Choze's trains roll by my house (and he probably lives hundreds if not thousands of miles away). Elk's also.

Everyday I see graff from all over this damn huge continent roll by. Come over and paint them with us. You'll like it. Freights are just big and powerful instruments of commerce and industrilization, and the amount of them is overwhelming.

i actually just remembered that i forgot to add someone on my spotted list from a weekend or so ago....

i caught a nosm freight...

:eek:

Archived