models... not super

When

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thank you, Q*666 !

This thread reminded me of this:

batmobile-japanese-l.jpg

Dunno if you heard the story but when trying to make up the new batmobile, whatshisface took a hummer model and a fighter jet model and glued them together.

sounds like a story, but after seeing this picture, it could be true. I like this batmobile design.

• 1 year later...

Re: Swing A Ling

Really dig that last one.

Any history on that truck and guy?

I've see that picture a lot and always wondered.

Yeah, I don't know what kit it was based on. The builder wasn't around so I couldn't ask.

I've seen a you tube video about this but can't find it again.

This is what I found today http://www.urbanimage.tv/browse.htm?loc1=reggae&loc2=sound%20systems&loc3=record%20van&

• Like 1

Damnit, everytime this thread pops up it makes me feel like shit because I haven't done a model in so long...Everytime I stop at the hobby store I just can't seem to find one that I really want..

What are you interested in building? Your local shop may not have the best selection. A search on-line may give you better options of availability.

Also, custom and/scratch building might be the way to go. After I finish the Cadillac I'm working on now, I'll start the Frankenstein Mustang from Deathrace 2008. There is no kit available off the shelf so I bought a Revell '06 Mustang and will build onto that one.

What are you interested in building? Your local shop may not have the best selection. A search on-line may give you better options of availability.

Also, custom and/scratch building might be the way to go. After I finish the Cadillac I'm working on now, I'll start the Frankenstein Mustang from Deathrace 2008. There is no kit available off the shelf so I bought a Revell '06 Mustang and will build onto that one.

Can't say that I've got an exact vehicle that I'd like to build, but I want something unique. Oh shit, just typing this made me realize that I'd like to do my first vehicle...

1976 Jeep Wagoneer....

I'm on the hunt..