Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

listen william, go fuck yourself, keep your weak style biting ass in highschool and dont talk shit when you feel embarassed. if you think my art looks like others in this thread than point out what the fuck your jabbering about or buy a colouring book for that weak ass wrist attached to your girly arm and cry yourself to sleep pussy. i'll fuckin crush you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
from the work iv seen from you boss.... i highly doubt it... and unless ur med from the bronx get a new name sucker

listen girl, im glad you finally adressed me properly, now get your ass back on the line puto.

the e-board shit talk officialy ends now. any further bullshit will be disregarded, put up or leave.

ohhh put up? im scared now. internet fight... ill meet you on the playground after school?21djs7a.jpg[/img]

and you know u stealin ur name dont deny it.

and mr blunt good point i understand that im influenced by ewok hes one of my favorite writers i like the characters at the moment but i still need something to do with the background. i realized most graffiti heads dont think of the whole composition and usually do bad abstract backgrounds myself included. idno i guess ill figure that part out eventually maybe a flat color would be better then the static it is now

i got this new canvas and hasn't too sure what to do with it and i dont really like drawing thumbnails. so i was gonna see whats good on the outside with sharpie than realized dry erase markers can be used on the plastic and wiped off with your finger, no trace. this isn't how my canvas will look in the end, but just a funky tip for whoever cares

0222002056.jpg