Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
canvas33.jpg

HERE'S AN OLDER ONE I DID.... DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OPINON ON THE ONE ABOVE I DID THAT TODAY , OR ADVICE?

paecher-1.jpg

dude seriously i mean no disrespect to you when i say this, dont depend alot on advice or help from anyone in graf or art in anyway!!!!!take in everything u see, pay attention to proportion and balance and what makes a piece good,ie, its use of colours,style,simplicity bla bla that goes for backgrounds,charactures .........i could go on for ever about this shit but im sure u get the jist.

my only advise to us is to look hard at work from good well known artists,(DO NOT BITE!!!!!!!)try to learn about outlining and cutting techniques to get get sharper effects on your work and eat sleep and drink lettering!!!!!

no disrespect at all to u man, keep doing what u r doing.the more u work on and trust your own judgment the better artist it will make u!!!!good luck ;)

The gray pieces looks a little too totem-ish

No beef or anything, but I hate when people say shit like this. Its partly Totem's fault for being so fucking dope and basically kinging that style, but like, fuuuuck. As long as its not a direct bite then why even say something like that?

Its also like saying "That piece is a little too Cope2-ish" just because its a new york flavour of wild style. Useless comparisons, save it for biting!

Thats awesome but where do the gears come into play?

i am very random with my style......icons,images,black & white where ever goes.just like the look of em.am planning on making the canvas a duo or threeo with lots of like wise images on them all if u get my drift.