Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

15dqgxd.jpg theres gonna be a piece by someone else on the bottom right side of this

160ppno.jpg im not feeling this. any ideas what i can do with this i was thinking maybe some light blue or purples and some darker shapes in the hair area

1z5hhdv.jpg i think this character is coming along good but i fucked up the hand

and alex pardee but doesnt belong in this thread

i think you spent a bunch of money at art primo and you suck at piecing. gross. work on your shit

well artprimo is the cheapest place to but online so i by there i have been a bomber my whole life so ive started pieceing more over the lasy year.

thanks for the advice "ricearoni".

Here is the WW2 Pinup that I just finished.

The picture is pretty blurry and there is a bunch of glare since I do not have a very good camera.

I may have better shots and closeups at a later time, but you should get the idea. Acrylics on canvas

spadepinup01.jpg

Thanks,

Chris Spade

Here is the WW2 Pinup that I just finished.

The picture is pretty blurry and there is a bunch of glare since I do not have a very good camera.

I may have better shots and closeups at a later time, but you should get the idea. Acrylics on canvas

spadepinup01.jpg

Thanks,

Chris Spade

very cool. good job. one suggestion though, the girls face kind of throws the piece off because the way its painted. the rest of the piece is done more freely but the face is done with real tight brushstrokes it looks like . it dont quite fit. still a sick ass piece.

Thx. But yeah, the girl was always going to be a bit more refined and less painterly than her surroundings.

I just could not get away with splattering paint for her eyes, nose and whatnot. It just did/would not work.

I originally gave her a skulls face... but changed it eventually.

And Crawfish... They are prints. Not canvas. That is the whole point I think they were making. This is more a thread for what you can actually paint. Not buy and post. Plus, a bunch of noobs did not even realize who Alex Pardee is, which adds to the frustration.Relax.