Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

We can't all be as good as you guys... I'll make sure to post some heaterz next time... thanks for the inspiration... hate on it's only gonna make me wanna get better to prove you wrong...

Thats the spirit!

Personally I think you need to spend a bit more time on concepts and design. I mean, you painted them, and they exist, but you need to hop on that next level tip and create stuff that is less generic and more unique!

-jams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Abstract are good stuff

100_3882.jpg

I was just time traveling back in this thread and I think I've figured out what exactly it is about your canvases that doesnt feel "complete" to me. You should work on adding more thick-to-thins on your outlines, give certain curves some girth and accent as opposed outlining the entire piece with one thickness of outline.

here's a shitty example of what i mean, check the black outline on totem's characters' hat, primarily the brim of the hatz

3923149343_152d0df746.jpg

also... you don't always have to outline in black :P

no seriously....weed and mushrooms(can you draw the gratefull dead bear?), than hold a spraycan in one point so you get this really tight drip effect. maybe some silver bubble letters right in the corner there, or a krylon can. yes.

no seriously....weed and mushrooms(can you draw the gratefull dead bear?), than hold a spraycan in one point so you get this really tight drip effect. maybe some silver bubble letters right in the corner there, or a krylon can. yes.

right on i like the bear idea..but weed leaf... i cant the place that sells my shit would kick my ass out...lol but ya imm try those ideas on paper....

good lookin out Med..

right on i like the bear idea..but weed leaf... i cant the place that sells my shit would kick my ass out...lol but ya imm try those ideas on paper....

good lookin out Med..

theres a place that acctually sells ur shit? word of advice: learn more techniques, watch more art videos on painting, and smoke some good bud get the imagination flowing and put some detail in it the tree looks like a huge green blob