How much you willing to pay to floss?

misteraven

Originally posted by Glik0

Im not trying to be a dick, but Raven, are you trying to find out how much you could possibly charge for limited edition threads?

Im just wondering, like a wonk saggin shirt?

Interesting question... No, I'm not really fishing around to see how much I can charge, I was just curious since I've been steady trying to score the heineken dunks, and also happened to drop by the Supreme store earlier that day.

However, we do have gear in the works. Regardless of the overwhelming majority on here that say they dont pay more than $20 for a shirt, I wouldn't consider doing a brand that neccessarily caters to the masses by having a bargain basement price point. I'm not the GAP, nor am I trying to be an urban mall brand, or an off price marshall's line. To be honest, its not even an option considering what development, manufacturing, and infrastructure is costing us. Regardless, the projects I personally work on, are a reflection of where my head is at and what my interests are. We have no intentions of doing a 'graff' brand, though since thats a huge part of what makes up our background, obviously some influences will creep into many of the designs. Like the magazine, a very tight focus on quality will be a strict requirement, and again like the magazine, it'll probably be a merger of many things, but will hopefully be a step ahead of what's out there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 versus STASH

USD: $250

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2847345801

Comes in a large Nike paper box, Metal case with lockable locks/keys, and padded inner. Each pair is individually numbered, and each city have different insole and undersole with each cities name.

London version comes in BLUE case. Limited to 250 pairs.

New York version comes in GREY case. Limited to 250 pairs.

Tokyo version comes in RED case. Limited to 250 pairs.

$510 for shoes? for "used" shoes? what? why? im seriously trying to understand that.... i seriously dont think ive spent $510 on clothes in the last year.... i buy cheap shit, ROSS and piercing shops/tattoo shops are where 90% of my clothes come from. fuck $510 for a pair of used shoes.....

I'm really feelin the alphanumeric and the stussy dunks even though I'm not the biggest fan of oldschools these days. But for right now that is a little bit out of my range.

Misteraven:

I hadn't heard of these limited edition nikes before coming and reading this thread and you seem to know a thing or two about what is going on so i have a few questions. How did this all come about? I mean do the various companys or what have you, have contracts through nike to do this? Or is this something that people and various companies are doing on their own? Any insight would be appreciated.

not feeling those missraven..

do you collect prada bags too?

anyways all my shirts are.......bob marley,che,malcolm x,...and other stuff like that.

my pants are mostly dickies....a couple ben davis, and one pair of polo pants.

paying that much for shoes seems retarted.....to me.

i rather buy cds, art, dvds,books.....etc.

arm,leg,leg,arm,head.

pz.

Originally posted by WREK

not feeling those missraven..

do you collect prada bags too?

anyways all my shirts are.......bob marley,che,malcolm x,...and other stuff like that.

my pants are mostly dickies....a couple ben davis, and one pair of polo pants.

paying that much for shoes seems retarted.....to me.

i rather buy cds, art, dvds,books.....etc.

arm,leg,leg,arm,head.

pz.

to each his own.

i have a respectable art collection as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived