Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misteraven

How much you willing to pay to floss?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i value every dollar i make. and although i do also find it interesting and exciting to see mainstream products become....corrupted (for lack of a better word) by artsy thinkers, i dont see or feel a need to spend ridiculous amounts of my hard earned money on it. if i had that kind of easy spending money, shit id buy it just to support the artists/movement.

i dont floss. i dont want to stand out.

I would never pay that much for some clothes but if other artists are making money like that good for them.

When I want to be original I just make something.

I refuse to buy gear at a mall. I cant stand mass market stuff, and off brand retailers like marshalls and tj max are especially not spots I'd ever consider getting gear at.

not to be all snobby, but it's just lame to go out and catch every other kid wearing the same stuff. at the very least, i'll take the time to shop at a stand alone shop, so I know I'm not sporting the same crap parents buy, wnem they take the kids back to school shopping.

i got a pair of polo jeans and a school bus yellow polo shirt with a blue horse and pair of air force ones for 80 bucks at marshalls.

maybe its different for kids that dont live in major cities. either way, there's always mailorder, but to shop at the mall just seems like 8th grade revisited to me.

i see off brand shops as a step below that since their selling last seasons mass market crap. lots of it is cheaper constructed versions of mall brands that big brands use to make a quick buck and build margins and brand recognition with.

lame.

my six hundred dollar leather with matching gloves has paint on it.

im not in anyway trying to discourage people from buying small labels, but at this point in my life, if im going to suport somthing like that, it would be myself....till im rich anyway.....then its on with the custom wardrobe.

I guess the 30,000 other people in my city might have the same pair of shoes as me or shirt and pants, but seriously I'd most likely never run into them or bother to notice what they're wearing.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Misteraven

I refuse to buy gear at a mall. I cant stand mass market stuff, and off brand retailers like marshalls and tj max are especially not spots I'd ever consider getting gear at.

not to be all snobby, but it's just lame to go out and catch every other kid wearing the same stuff. at the very least, i'll take the time to shop at a stand alone shop

I totally hear that, even for a 10$ thing the pleasure of buying shit you select out of a wide variety is the whole pleasure. Same goes for pretty much everything one buys.

Guest imported_Tesseract

What i find even more funny with clothing is that depending on where you stand things differ so much. For example, were i am, wearing a giant tshirt 15$ guarantees that i might even be the only person in the whole damn country that wears that, while at the same time something totally flashy for the us like prada or some euro stuff in general..could be affordable and quite common...that idea is totally amusing.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

misterraven:

you would have lenghty convos with a gentleman i know named misterdasar...

i wear what i feel comfortable in. and it usually doesn't cost to much and usually its not too fancy. and i'm usually not too concerned with what others are wearing.

though i did get the hook up on a one of a kind dope ass blue marlin shirt from a sweetheart!! now thats' flossin'!!

i cant find a picture of it anywhere on the internet but i had a $2000 reversible leather/mink jacket.

Jacket is currently missing in action. Hekka fly shit.

Guest 455

I collect vintage coats from the early to the late 70's......Pendelton,Montgomery Ward,Sears work jackets,old leather jackets with the "pop" collar.....I buy them for next to nothin....because I switch the tags....makes it nice,because if they get paint on 'em..I don't care.

It might just be me, but I hate nike! I don't like jordan at all, and I won't buy any other nike clothing or shoes... I did think about buying a pair of the nike shoes that looked like the reeboks posted earlier, but I couldn't do it.

I really just don't see what is so great about jordans

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/404833_1162886073660215802_v.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/404834_1674663598268747671_vl.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/404840_7957699895477139699_v.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/404841_8829281385324172857_v.jpg'>

savier is making some baller shit, they also have LE velvet jumpsuits...yeah word.

raven, I am going to be making more shirts, they will be done professionally, could i talk to you about the design and such?, i am interested in what you think. Ill shoot you an email when the artwork is ready.

haha that shit is funny.

bullet proof toe piece for kicking bullets outta the air if the opportunity to do so presents itself