Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

The Beatles.

I think this band rules, who agrees with me, i know there old but they are so brilliant. I expecially like their later stuff. Such ad strawberrie feilds and i am the walrus.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

hekka yes.

just bought the beatles issue of Uncut yesterday. good stuff. the CD of beatles covers is good too....intresting mix of people...

damn...thats funny, i was just thinking about how much i loved the white album....good stuff...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest imported_Tesseract

St. peppers lonely hearts band club!

my fav

Guest Pilau Hands

he say

i know you

you know me

one thing i can tell you is you got to be free

come together

right now

over me

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 07-15-2001).]

Guest professor poopatronic

you rule dude. the beatles are probably my favorite band. and i definately agree about their later stuff.

i say yes

you say no

you say stop

and i say go go go

Guest --zeSto--

I'm more of a stones fan..

but yes.. thumbs up

Guest beardo

the fool on the hill. the soundtrack to my angst ridden teen years.

I don't really like the beatles cuz i never sat down and listen to their shit.....(preparing self to be pelted with rocks)...yeah, but i never was really intersted........

ANDI HATE poppy cliccky fuckers that say, Beatles , or Doors, or Zepplin, or Hendrix, to seem to be musically educated, or to be down with that crowd..... SO GAY. wait lemme rephrase....SOO FUCKING STUPID. jesus

Ah yes.. the beatles, I seem to recall their off key caterwhauling on the old Sullivan show, heh heh, honestly, what WAS Ed thinking?..

------------------

2 Can Sam

Once they started doing drugs, they became the undisputed kings of rock n roll. Good, good shit. Strawberry Fields Forever is probably my fave, but there is so fucking many to choose from

believe it or not I just threw on their best of album today (the blue one), before ever having seen this thread...

Every time I listen to them it takes me back, I've been listening to them since I was a kid, the only albums my parents ever bought that I could tolerate. The first time I tried mushrooms I remember putting on the album and listening very intently. I was in their world, and they were in mine, the songs are so sophisticated in their construction, catchy and yet intriguing. There is something about that band that trancends time. I also dig Jimi's Angel, and Little Wing. Rock on.

Guest chicken bone

i never really liked the beatles.. dunno why they're so special but i do own one of their records.. its the one with the song "across the universe". thats a dope song. if you like psychedilic rock i prefer stuff like jimi and led and pink floyd and all that.. old rock is cool i like frank zappa too.

------------------

chicken bone!

neahs # 9 take me on dead man

no one can compete with musical genius

------------------

brought to you in part by the -"Spatial Vector Electrocardiography"-

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this