The Beatles.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

he say

i know you

you know me

one thing i can tell you is you got to be free

come together

right now

over me

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 07-15-2001).]

Guest professor poopatronic

you rule dude. the beatles are probably my favorite band. and i definately agree about their later stuff.

i say yes

you say no

you say stop

and i say go go go

I don't really like the beatles cuz i never sat down and listen to their shit.....(preparing self to be pelted with rocks)...yeah, but i never was really intersted........

ANDI HATE poppy cliccky fuckers that say, Beatles , or Doors, or Zepplin, or Hendrix, to seem to be musically educated, or to be down with that crowd..... SO GAY. wait lemme rephrase....SOO FUCKING STUPID. jesus

• 4 weeks later...

believe it or not I just threw on their best of album today (the blue one), before ever having seen this thread...

Every time I listen to them it takes me back, I've been listening to them since I was a kid, the only albums my parents ever bought that I could tolerate. The first time I tried mushrooms I remember putting on the album and listening very intently. I was in their world, and they were in mine, the songs are so sophisticated in their construction, catchy and yet intriguing. There is something about that band that trancends time. I also dig Jimi's Angel, and Little Wing. Rock on.

Guest chicken bone

i never really liked the beatles.. dunno why they're so special but i do own one of their records.. its the one with the song "across the universe". thats a dope song. if you like psychedilic rock i prefer stuff like jimi and led and pink floyd and all that.. old rock is cool i like frank zappa too.

------------------

chicken bone!

Archived