WHAT IS THE RUDEST THING U EVER HEARD ANY1 SAY TO A BUM:mad2:

WrIot

Originally posted by Scrabble

That story made me smile. Bums are dope. i dont really have any stories about bums. But the 4th of july weekend i was at the Santa Monica Peir and some bum was on the ground with his dick hanging out of his pants, and this little girl started crying, and mothers were covering their kids' eyes.

I didnt talk to him, but I couldnt stop laughing when that girl started crying. I guess that was rude.

this is by far the most uplifting story i've heard today i'm glad i started this thred:p

oops i meant to quote the one before this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KaBar2

I had a nice lecture all prepared about human dignity and the brotherhood of man, but fuck it. Them that know, know. Them that don't, don't. Think "karma." What goes around, comes around.

very true.

one day you might be helpless..

would you like it if someone jacked your belongings and stomped the shit out of your ass? i think not.

if you dont like bums, that's your business..but don't be a jaggoff and mess with them, just leave them alone.

bum: "hey partner, got any change?"

guy: "change come from within man."

bum: "what?"

guy: "change come from within yourself" shook the bums hand he had stretched out and kept walking

me and a friend were walking thu this abandom parking garage and i walk to the corner to take a piss. it dark as fuck so i cant see shit. im about 5 foot from the corner and this bum jumps up and starts screaming at me, i think he thought that i could see him and i was going to steal his stuff or something. I didnt have a fucking clue he was there, so im in a dead sprint backwards trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. my friends laughing his ass off, the bum is fucking chasing us around with a bat. he was all screaming ill kick your little asses trying to steal my shit, fucking shitty and really funny at the same time

some of my friends used to pay bums to fight each other. and if they wouldnt fight being outnumber theyd would get the beat down anyways. some asshole decided to start taping these. bad idea. local h.s. cop got a hold of it and nailed there asses. i was glad. bums are bums but bums are people too.

Guest imported_Europe

How are you gonna be cruel to a bum? Get a life.

The mean people in this thread have been noted and karma will get back to you. If not, then 12oz karma will...

they have a website devoted to this shit....its sickening,it would have been worse if the people were telling them they'd give them money and didnt some bum would have probably been hit with some murder charges,in the interview about the people taping it the tried to cry his way out of the situation

Guest sneak

last night, i was with some friends chatting quite late at night. this bum came up to us and asked for spare change. one of my mates gave him some. he came back later while a different friend was on his mobile. the bum asked if he could borrow the phone so he could call his dealer ( i suppose we all looked shifty so he would have ben comfortable saying that). anyway, my friend (who has just decided to take time out fromk class A's) went skitz at him telling him drugs are bad and all that...

eventually the guy promised us he wouldnt call his dealer no more. i felt good about that even though i had trouble believing him.,

I usually give them some change if I've got it. I've been broke myself lately though, so I just give them a cigarette or talk for a minute. This town has a surprisingly large homeless population for how small it is.

Anyway, the worst thing I ever heard someone say was one of my friends... we saw some homeless lady digging through old clothes that he had thrown in the dumpster, and he yelled:

"Get a fucking job you homeless shitfucker."

http://www.bumfights.com

How are you gonna be cruel to a bum? Get a life.

The mean people in this thread have been noted and karma will get back to you. If not, then 12oz karma will...

mmMmmmMMMmmmm kkaaarrrmmmaaa, i think ive met her once, it was an ok experiance
HA HA

Just a while ago i was coming home and this bum..grr..this homeless person walked into this store and no more than three seconds past i'm guessing the guy was the owner of the store but the homeless guy came running our the store with the short fat guy behind him with a piece of ham in his hand..I was trying my hardest not to laugh but you don't see that everyday..

Okay. My uncle is a real yuuppie fuckhole. He was living in NYC @ the time. Anyway this homeless guy was begging in front of a MCDONALDS.

My uncle was like Hey buddy the sign says now hiring. My uncle got cussed oout that peoce of shit. Lasyt time we were there we had a big fight about capitalism.

when i used to live in crak head central this bum came up to me once and asked for change as i left the LQ, i said no, and he said 'c'mon man, you never give me any change', so i just looked at him in amazement and said, 'ok, heres some fucking change, now buy a fucking clue and don't ask me for change anymore."

my friend hates bums i remember back in the day going bombing he would rip thier blankets off when they were sleeping

once there was this one legged bum in the middle of the road in the rain and he couldnt move so my mate spat in his face

good times, fun times

Originally posted by Rectum

my friend hates bums i remember back in the day going bombing he would rip thier blankets off when they were sleeping

once there was this one legged bum in the middle of the road in the rain and he couldnt move so my mate spat in his face

good times, fun times

KARMA IS GONNA RIP THE BLANKET OFF U AND YOUR FRIEND AND SPIT IN YOUR FACES.....heartless bastards

Originally posted by Rectum

good times, fun times

:nope:

Archived