i just got a new kitty

Guest 7126

Originally posted by .highborn

i witnessed a cat getting shot out of a tree and then clubbed to death with the butt of the rifle a couple of years ago. recently i saw one hit get hit by a car and thrash madly on the road,

hahhahaha

when i was like 4 years old there was this cat that would allways come around. so it climbed up the stairs to the porch or i carried it up there. i tried to push it off the porch just to see what would happen and it wouldnt budge. anyway i managed to push the cat off the one story porch and it ran away real fast when it hit the gravel and i never saw it again hahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by .highborn

i witnessed a cat getting shot out of a tree and then clubbed to death with the butt of the rifle a couple of years ago. recently i saw one hit get hit by a car and thrash madly on the road, needless to say both events made my day. I hate cats they are scum, also i know a guy who raped a cat on a trampoline, true story

i know how you feel, but my girlfriend is dying for one though and her bday is coming up i know its all depending on what kind of cat/kitten it is but how much are they usually?:confused:

Originally posted by ARCEL

name it george

^^ no no...fuck that! name it MOC...MOO...NO...MOCDSO..ah..MRODNOMAR! LORD OF PAIN!..or ...lord of....FANCEY CHEESES!....

no no..i got it!

http://www.geocities.com/darkdaze18/CDW_0154s.jpg'>

MRODNOMAR, LORD OF ETERNAL PAIN AND CHEESES! DESTROYER OF SCRATCH POSTS, AND RULER OF MANCHILED (insert name here)!

vikings are cool.:king:

Originally posted by sect one

i know how you feel, but my girlfriend is dying for one though and her bday is coming up i know its all depending on what kind of cat/kitten it is but how much are they usually?:confused:

just drive to the other side of the city and steel the youngest freshest cat you can find

My cat watches my dog through a glass door and she's like picking up things from him. Like my dog picks his food out of his bowl and puts it on the ground peice by peoce and now my cat does that. And my dog liks his penis all the time and when my cat cleans her under carriage like that. And if ya take a shoes string and swing it in the air my cat actually jumps up about a foot and spins. She dosnt do ti any more.

And when you get the milk out to pour yourself a glass she starts meowin and tries to jump up and get the jug.

Which brings me to my second point. never give your cats milk cos one tome I was readin in the next room and I hear this spalat noise. I get up and walk into the bathroom and ther's this puddle of gooey bubbly shit an d my cat's just standin ther and lookin at it.

I apololgize for the spellin I'm typin chicke fingers

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YO KITTENS ARE PRETTY EASY TO TAKE CARE OFF

JUST CLEAN LITTER ONCE A DAY

FEED 2-3 TIMES

LET IT RUN AROUND AND DO ITS OWN SHIT.....I DONT THINK WEED REALLY DOES MUCH...MY MOM FOSTERS LOTS OF KITTENS AND I USED TO SMOKE OUT EACH ONE BY LOCKING IT IN MY DRAWER AND BLOWING SMOKE IN IT

KITTENS/CATS ARE DOPE THOUGH..THEY LIVE THE EXACT LIFE I LIKE...JUST LAY AROUND LIKE A LAZY MOFO EATING FREE FOOD AND GETTING A BACKRUB ONCE AND A WHILE

some kid gaveme catnip once so when i got home i put the leaf in my hand and my cat came up and nibbled off it, made a strange snorting noise and he acted weird afterwards and followed me around (wanting more, maybe) for around 10 minutes. entertaining

cats

ever person on my block has atleast 1 or 2 cats.. i have 1, and there is this white cat that comes out ever night walking down the street meowing like a bitch running into peoples houses and its always getting fucked when i am leaving my house late at night to go painting.. its came into my house about five times.. ate some of my owns cat food.. had a nape, went back outside and starting meowing on the road untell it got fucked again

you are quite honestly the DUMBEST motherfucker in circulation. Truthfully I thought you were a cop. Now I realize there isn't one god damn person stupid enough to be you AND a police officer. You sir are the never ending suck.

Archived