Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 7126

i just got a new kitty

Guest 7126

well i just got a new kitty, just a couple of weeks old and its all black with a white spot on the chest.....soooo cute

well i neva had a pet before...so u ppl that did, give me some tips and advice

:p

make it shit/piss out side cuz cat piss is lethal in large quantities, dont buy stuff with catnip or your cat will become nerotic, dont let him play with your feet or he/she will continually atack said feet, and what ever you do dont tie a mouse to a string and hang it from your fan.

this fat kid told me a story anout how one time he was taking a shit and a cat walked in, so he picked it up and worked his dick with it. it was probably a lie.

Guest 7126
Originally posted by i11igul

make it shit/piss out side cuz cat piss is lethal in large quantities, dont buy stuff with catnip or your cat will become nerotic, dont let him play with your feet or he/she will continually atack said feet, and what ever you do dont tie a mouse to a string and hang it from your fan.

wats catnip?? and nerotic?? and wat if i buy a litter box and y not tie a mouse to a string at hang it on a fan

get a pik for us...

as far as training and shit go...

i always petted(sp?) my cat a lot, holded it... haha...

and i used to put my finger in her mouth when she would try to bite me or gnaw on me... that way when you kind of gag it they learn not to try to bite... atleast mine did...

r.i.p snoopy :cry2:

A movie showing all of us why cats and overhead fans don't mix

A really important thing is to play with your cat a lot. show it a lot of attention. the more you do that, the friendlier it will be in later life

also, talk to your cat. maybe not as important, but I have a cat, and whenever i say something to him like, "what's up, buick" he'll meow back like he's talking to me, it's the tightest thing i've ever seen

Guest 7126

if i didnt have a cat now i would have cracked up laughin....still kind of funny though:lol:

definitely DONT give your cat any type of alcohol.

I hear that Bojangles gives his cat wine sometimes, and she's fuckin insane.

just go to petsmart and go bucknutty, cats love toys.

Originally posted by 7126

wats catnip?? and nerotic?? and wat if i buy a litter box and y not tie a mouse to a string at hang it on a fan

hahahahaah

i laughed aloud

Originally posted by Kyuzo

also, talk to your cat. maybe not as important, but I have a cat, and whenever i say something to him like, "what's up, buick" he'll meow back like he's talking to me, it's the tightest thing i've ever seen

word. i love my cat. lucy knows whats up. im getting a new puppy today!!!!!! i want to name her gracie.

cat tips:

if its still super young like how its head it bigger than its body, put it in the little box every hour or if you think it needs to go. then it will know where to potty. if its that young, it may still need kitten milk which you can buy a powder for and mix with water like baby formula. it will have directions for feeding on the container. every few hours and after it goes potty, take a damp wash cloth and clean it like a momma kitty so it knows how to clean itself, short strokes down the body like when cats use their tongue. make sure there is always clean water for it to drink. keep the litter box suuuper clean so the kitty will actually go potty in it, and not be disgusted with the piss everywhere and go on your carpet or bed.:)

Guest 7126
Originally posted by test pattern

hahahahaah

i laughed aloud

im dead serious.;)

well now i know y not to do that thing with the string and the fan....still dont know wat catnip is and nerotic

fuck catnip smoke with your cat, it's a lot funnier.

but, catnip is like pot but for a cat. it's hilarious, and have no clue how/why they came up with it?

nerotic means crazy i guess, look it up on www.webster.com

:idea:

Guest 7126

pot for cats ay.....anyway i dont wana smoke my cat up yet im gona wait till it throws down five or wants to match me...hahah...jk its just a couple of weeks old i dont want it to die or sumtin like that if i get it high.

ps: all great tips tanx alot

any more????

Guest 7126

ohh yeah and now i got to think about a name.........any suggestions

just remember to treat your cat well and not do stupid shit to it, like cutting its whiskers off..because it'll turn on you and murder you in your sleep.

^.^

Originally posted by SnowWhite

just remember to treat your cat well and not do stupid shit to it, like cutting its whiskers off..because it'll turn on you and murder you in your sleep.

^.^

cats dont murder people you stupid slut

catnip is like some powder shit that they put on some cat toys and it makes the cats neurotic which means stay up ALL night and drag the toy around and whine like a bitch, at least that what my cat does, but im sure you can prevent this by doing some of the above.

Guest willy.wonka

my friend was caught throwing kittens off this bridge unto on coming traffic..he was tossing them by thier heads.

Originally posted by ARCEL

cats dont murder people you stupid slut

:lol:

arcel, thanks for reminding me to put her on ignore, i guess having her last name banned may have been more trouble than it was worth.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this