i want a girl who...

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest young republican
Originally posted by Step8:

that chick looks underage, and the site where the pic is hosted leads me to believe that she is underage.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 08-02-2001).]

oooohhhhhhhhhh, THATS ILLEGAL NOW LET ME GO DO THIS ROOF TOP, YOU DORK....BUT SHE DOSENT LOOK THAT YOUNG...

[This message has been edited by young republican (edited 08-02-2001).]

i sang you give love a bad name by bon jovi to my old girl when i found out she was cheating on me.

i found a girl who's nice, sweet, loves the 80s, beautiful, loves art, listens to the same music as me, skates, and loves me unconditionally. someone fucking pinch me because i seriously think i am dreaming.

I want a girl that will smoke blunts and then go on nature walks with me.play ps2 games until the sun comes up.Isnt prude but isnt a total slut.likes all types of art not jus graff.and hates most people because she realizes that people are complete assholes

half the time.---Will i find this dream girl?? most likely not becasue i have standards that most people dont have and i refuse to lower them jus to get ass.

------------------

?

I want a hot girl who looks all sickly and depressed and like she's damn near heroin addiction. Hard to find. Maybe a lesbian/bi girl that will have sex with me (not lookin for 3... don't worry...) and just have no attraction for me at all. Damn right. She can hate fuck me till my balls drop off. Hillarious.

------------------

--sin and death lurk thick in the air--

well...

i want a boy who likes to watch cartoons/ draws pictures for me/ drinks gatorade/ likes shopping at thrift stores/ likes going to art museums/ likes taking road trips/ he has to be shy and really funny at the same time....

I have me my perfect girl..not only is she hott (yes she gets 3 t's) digs the same music as me, is intellegent, but she is as sick and twisted as I am..I will know quote her.

"Abortion: if it would have happened to your siblings you would have gotten more for christmas"

she loves my advertisement campain for abourtion..she comes up with some twisted shit...she rocks my earth

I want a girl that is sorta gothic.

Dark hair.

Maybe asian or some shit.

IF she has blonde hair its cool..but no ditzy dumbasses.

Shes into art,all kinds.

She likes to get freaky,and is good at it.

but is NOWHERE near a bitch.

Is mad nice.

drinks beer.

massages my back when i say.

is willing is give skull every now and then.

All in all i want the foxy ass bitch from the Linkin Park - Crawling music video..shes fine!!!

I wish the band was as good as the hos they have in their music videos.

$@##@$ its sorta silly, the girls that i like dont like me but the ones i dont like are constantly in my face 247.its funny the way life works. there was this one chick not so long ago that liked me but i never really payed any attention to her. Then oneday i just looked at her and she seemed so different.She was nice smart sexy and everything.I just liked everything about her all of a sudden, but she didn't think much of me anymore cause she thought i hated her.The fucked up part is that I wanted to ask her out but i was so ashamed.I felt so stupid. Seriously if there was ever a "perfect" girl for me that chick would be it. *******

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by sincere:

well...

i want a boy who likes to watch cartoons/ draws pictures for me/ drinks gatorade/ likes shopping at thrift stores/ likes going to art museums/ likes taking road trips/ he has to be shy and really funny at the same time....

sounds like you want me! although i prefer an odwalla or a snapple to a gatorade.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 08-06-2001).]

Guest young republican
Originally posted by sincere:

well...

my dream girl would beat the shit out of your dream girlish boy....

Archived