i want a girl who...

Guest professor poopatronic

hahaha tease you'll never get chicks with that attitude, unless of course you're a rapper (and NOT a white one).

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn this is weird i started this thread like three months ago and i was just thinking about starting another one like it today

i want a girl thats sorta ghetto and not preppy

one that can play bonnie and clyde...go rack shit together, rob people together

one that is down with graff and shit...cus some bitches hate it and shit

one that is down for sex, and doent have that fuckin "virgin till marriage"bull shit

i want a girl that looks like shakira

i

I want a girl that lays face-first on the ground at slayer shows and enjoys the rush of being trampled on by pre-teen snapcases, that eats cheeto’s, twix, and cotton candy (in that order) and doesn’t wash her hands afterwards, that presses all the buttons on an elevator when it’s completely full, that takes fake falls in public (breast-first), that owns a cordless treadmill only to put wheels underneath it and ride it through a park (while running on it), that buys shoes from a department store at 2 for 1, on separate receipts, and takes the first back to keep the second for free, that pisses on the door-handles of public urinals in the interest of marking territory, that opposes slavery yet owns a cat kept in a cage, that sticks her toes into a bucket of ice for 10 minutes and slams them with a mallet immediately afterwards, that runs for congress naked, that recycles toilet paper, that shaves her facial hair with a rusty, used Gillette man-razor and saves the shaving scum as a reminder of her love for me, that owns a cell phone with a great long distance plan solely to call anyone in Bangkok, Thailand at any time and ask them if they “bang their cocks.” Also she has to golf.

I want a guy who will let me treat him like the King he is.

I want a guy who has tattoos.

I want a guy who'll sit with me at the mall at make fun of everyone passing by, and likes to talk shit as much as I do.

I want a guy who like to drink, and knows how to party.

I want a guy who doesn't mind me being a perv.

I want a guy with an open mind at all times.

I want a guy who'll let me shave his head bald.

I want a guy who'll be ghetto with me, but have enough class so that we can go to nice places.

Wait... is this a dating service? Crap.

Originally posted by DEE38

I want a guy who will let me treat him like the King he is.

I want a guy who has tattoos.

I want a guy who'll sit with me at the mall at make fun of everyone passing by, and likes to talk shit as much as I do.

I want a guy who like to drink, and knows how to party.

I want a guy who doesn't mind me being a perv.

I want a guy with an open mind at all times.

I want a guy who'll let me shave his head bald.

I want a guy who'll be ghetto with me, but have enough class so that we can go to nice places.

Wait... is this a dating service? Crap.

Damn, assuming your one of those cute looking, short dark haired little pixie chicks, dont have drama, and can get over the bald guy part I might be able to light your fire.

damn i've already found the guy that i want in life. that is such a trip. okay so i have decided to live the rest of my entire life with this one man who treats me like a queen, has never disrespected me, who works like a mad man, who has tattoos, who enjoys the little things in life (like q-tip holders :huh?:, who tells me that i am the most beautiful woman everday, who stares at me while i am cooking or when i am asleep (i keep my eyes open just a little bit :crazy:, who is so fucking goofy and i can be myself with, someone to crack jokes with, someone who will do some errands for me, someone who loves my cats, someone who is willing to clean the kitty litter (yuck), someone who surprises me with some knowledge everyday, someone to have drinking contests with, someone to have fun at strip clubs at, someone who supports me with anything that i do with my life, someone who rides a fixed gear and has some balls, someone who i can sit quietly with without having to talk....i can go on and on, but i might sound mushy and shit. :D

Originally posted by Misteraven

Damn, assuming your one of those cute looking, short dark haired little pixie chicks, dont have drama, and can get over the bald guy part I might be able to light your fire.

If 5'9" is short to you... then we might be soul mates.

Guest JoeyLawrence

fuck. i dont even know what i want. at least when i relocate soon i might have a semidecent chance cause i can change who i am now.

Originally posted by JoeyLawrence

fuck. i dont even know what i want. at least when i relocate soon i might have a semidecent chance cause i can change who i am now.

I have thought about that. Curious, to anyone here who is in a longterm relationship...Do you find that it is strange or uncomfortable that when you make a major shift in outlook or beliefs, that it is hard to introduce that new side of yourself into the relationship. This is hard to explain, but after being with my man for over 7 years, I find that I am not the same person that I was when we met, and the majority of those changes in my psyche he was there for and saw, but there are a few things I feel uncomfortable talking with him about. Am I making any sense?

Originally posted by Misteraven

Actually, I was referring to hair length, but yeah I am 6'3" so that would put me a good deal taller. Are we cyber flirting here?

Oh, yeah I just realized you were referring to my hair. Actually it's long, black, wavy, and touches the top of the tattoo on my lower back.

Cyber flirting?? Oh my.. I'm blushing. haha, just kidding raven. ;)

Uh wait, no i'm not.. yes I am.. no i'm not... You want a beer?? Gracias!

bobobi....no i feel ya. that is one thing that i am scared about being in a long term commited relationship. we arent married yet nor have children. so i can't relate to that sense. but if i do come to that point in my life, i dont think that i would be scared at all. we have a mutual understanding that we are both going to go through changes and i think that we, well i, would be open enough to tell him or introduce him to the changes because i know that he would understand. now i dunno if i make any sense.

well i figured i'd share a though that i had last night...

i want a girl who is beautiful in her own unique way. i think a beautiful woman is like a work of art in that i can't really describe what would make the perfect girl in my eyes... they always catch me by surprise. it's the same with art, if i knew what made the perfect painting i would have already done it and when i see something that really amazes me it's something that i never would have thought of in a million years. sure, models and pop stars are hot, but very few of them really move me. i'm looking for something more personal. for example, i think bjork is one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen, but she doesn't fit the usual idea of what a hot girl is (huge tits, paper thin, etc.) and alot of people i talk to dont find her attractive at all, there's just something deeper about her that i can't describe.

i hope that made sense

actually i dont get any girls in the first place so maybe i shouldnt be so damn picky

Devilush...it's not really scared that I am talking about, just maybe a little uncomfortable. You know you start to think oh, if I change this he'll laugh or think you're freaky or whatever. I don't know, nothing really big. Of course all major things are discussed and decided on, but the little eccentricities we all develop.

bobobi11 ... I think I know what you are saying. That's part of being in a relationship. You grow with the person that you love. Sometimes you change your outlook or perspective on life, and you're not sure what the person you love will think about that. I'm a pretty cynical person, and for a long time, I would try to hide that from a girl that I was into. I would act all happy and "glass-half-full" but on the inside, I would be brooding and miserable and dark (which I like). Then it would come out, and whether or not she accepted it, I would resent her in a way, because I didn't think that she would have liked me in the first place if she had known what I was really like. Maybe none of that makes sense, but what I'm saying is that you can't go around hiding the things you feel. It will built into resentment, or anger, or whatever. I would suggest bringing things up casually in a conversation. Talk about it, but don't try to push anything on to him.

Archived