barry died at 58

bpts finest

LOS ANGELES (July 4) - Velvet-voiced R&B crooner Barry White, renowned for his lush baritone and lyrics that oozed sex appeal on songs such as ``Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe,'' died Friday morning, his manager said.

White, who had suffered kidney failure from years of high blood pressure, died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around 9:30 a.m., said manager Ned Shankman. He was 58.

White had been undergoing dialysis treatment and had been hospitalized since last September.

rip to a true p.i.m.p..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh that sucks, only way i know who he is is cause he was in that movie saving silvermann

rip and so forth.

edit: Woops thats barry manalow....

got the barrys mixed up.

damn barry white was a pimp.

the only way to please the spirit of barry, is to play all of his songs for a day and make mad love in his honor.....

RIP to a music giant :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

....rest easy....

if you stop and think how many babies that had been concieved while his music was playing its unfathomable..his music has helped create many lives even mine,

much love.

the music and the man will be remembered for all time.

Archived